What are you doing right now?

wishing my installation of titan quest would hurry up.

Also about to take more pills, yay.

Are they...are they huge pills?

Writing more jokes for my stand-up comedy routine and carefully placing them in

Smaug said:
Are they...are they huge pills?
I've taken some pretty big pills before. They're not that big for an adult, but for a kid they were pretty big.

Trying to work on my idea thing.

Lying here awake at 5:30 AM.

I hate having nightmares. >_<

Well, I just posted a recording announcement for V3 saying auditions were closed and stuff.

Now I'm trying to count who all is in it. 50+ members is a lot, especially when a few of them are constantly changing names.

Soundless Voice said:
Well, I just posted a recording announcement for V3 saying auditions were closed and stuff.

Now I'm trying to count who all is in it. 50+ members is a lot, especially when a few of them are constantly changing names.

Speaking of Vocaloid, in one of the last BGO games one of its songs were played, I think it was called Trick or Treat or something. Thought you should know about that.

Fossil-grinding in Pokémon X.

I think you mean Trick and Treat. The video for that song creeps me out. There's. A reason Rin & Len have orange eyes at one part, and I wouldn't want to be Miku. *shudder*

Browsing Google Images.

Well, I was close at least.

Playing BGO while fossil-grinding in Pokémon X, though I'll be EV training my Eevees in it again momentarily.

Trying to find a good enough image of Gakupo to edit. >:D Gakupo dies tonight!

Meh...not really.

Still trying to overcome my state of being freaked out and stay calm.

Trying to make a score (piano performance) of Sadistic Vampire by ear to put on Score Creator.

Dammit! If they would've made sheet music for this song it would save my life!

Back