Fashion Discussion / Advice / Whatever Thread

I'm never alone because I have the worst sister in this planet.

Jeans. always jeans. you will never see me without them unless i'm sleeping on my bed or in PE.
Most likely I will have on a band t-shirt on
sometimes i'll wear a flannel on top of this
and in coldness i wear all that plus a hoodie or a sweater or a leather jacket

For the record, I love that pun you made in the topic.

I really don't give much of a hoot about fashion, though I'm not a owl so that's not saying much. I'll basically wear whatever works and is clean, I'm not too picky.

Women, please don't wear high heels. They're painful for me to see, and they're probably painful for you, too. Reminds me of footbinding in ancient China, and that isn't fun.

I only wear heels on very special occasions.

But they're not even 2 inches high and they're basically sandals with a heel.

Nearly all my shoes have some sort of heel/height on them as I am so short and I needcto feel comfortable. My prom shoes are stupid high though: like 4/5 inch high stilletos. They were actually pretty comfy though.

Soundless Voice said:
I only wear heels on very special occasions.

But they're not even 2 inches high and they're basically sandals with a heel.

Okay. I wear short heels on special occasions, and they actually okay.

Phantom L said:
Nearly all my shoes have some sort of heel/height on them as I am so short and I needcto feel comfortable. My prom shoes are stupid high though: like 4/5 inch high stilletos. They were actually pretty comfy though.

I'm short too, but I rather wear some comfortable shoes, like tennis mostly. Wouldn't it hurt to stand like on those stilts for a few hours? I can imagine a misstep that involves your feet twisting and.... ouch.

But I love heels they make me reach heights of regular citizens.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Reminds me of footbinding in ancient China, and that isn't fun.
*Googles*
Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

But to be fair, when you go heel shopping you kinda have to get a size that fits or you will be in immense pain in minutes (and those ones obviously don't fit at all). You can also get gel inserts which can make them more comfortable. But I dunno, in my experience in some heels you don't even feel they are there and they just fit as good as any other shoe (but you end up way taller so yay). Some of them hurt like crazy though. I guess it is really about finding the best fit for your foot and making sure you can stay balanced.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Women, please don't wear high heels. They're painful for me to see, and they're probably painful for you, too. Reminds me of footbinding in ancient China, and that isn't fun.
don't they have advantages though?

i mean, i'm not an expert for obvious reasons, but they do make the user appear taller which can be advantageous in a social setting

they're so loud though, it's kind of annoying

Back