What would/will you name your children?

What are your favorite names?

For boys, I like Hayden, Isaac, and Mason.

For girls, I really like Lucina. <3 Don't know other than that. Maybe Lara? hehe

I'm probably never going to have children, but if I did, here's some names I like.

Boys: Liam, Zaden, Colton, Noah and probably some more I forgot.

Girls: Hannah, Tuesday, Summer, Luna, Evelyn, Alexandria, Riley

Boys: Roger (my last name is Moore and it'd be great to have Roger Moore, also my uncle is called Roger so if the missus tries questioning it I have that as a reason), Darren (I just like it) or Ed (after my favourite comedian).

Girls: Ruby (I've always loved that name for a girl).

I'm not even sure if I'll have children since the idea of being pregnant and even the process to get pregnant freaks me out

Taryn. :mario:

I won't ever have kids because I like anime
but Roxas seems like a cool name (guy)

Baby Luigi said:
I'm not even sure if I'll have children since the idea of being pregnant and even the process to get pregnant freaks me out
Adoption?

Duskull said:
Baby Luigi said:
Adoption?

That could be possible

But I still have no idea what to name it

Baby Luigi said:
Duskull said:
Baby Luigi said:
Adoption?

That could be possible

Go for a favourite Animal Crossing villager.

Duskull said:
Baby Luigi said:
Duskull said:
Baby Luigi said:
Adoption?

That could be possible

my favorite is cube

It'll be odd naming a kid Cube

I'm never having kids (and if I were to adopt, it'd be older kids, but I don't want that either), but losing out on the chance to name people us the one thing I'm sad I'm missing out on.

Boys: Richard (after the old English kings and stars of my favourite Shakespeare plays, RII and RIII), Mephistopheles (cuz it sounds awesome and he was a fun guy in Dr. Faustus), Methos and Ignatius (they sound cool)
Girls: Nepthys (Egyptian death goddess), Amelia (Earhart, plus I've always liked the name), Persephone and Electra (more pretty mythology names)

Given my choices of names, it's probably a good thing I'm not naming any kids...

Baby Luigi said:
Duskull said:
Baby Luigi said:
Duskull said:
Baby Luigi said:
Adoption?

That could be possible

my favorite is cube

It'll be odd naming a kid Cube
Maybe favourite villager with a normal name.

Walkazo said:
Girls: Nepthys (Egyptian death goddess)
If I ever have kids and have a daughter, if Ruby is rejected I will start a campaign for my daughter to have that name

Duskull said:
Maybe favourite villager with a normal name.

Ehh, I don't care

it cant be that weird. i knew a xiaoming huang once

although when she introduced herself she always mispronounced her own name as shaoming wang to make it easier for people to say...

Smg2daisy said:
I am a Chinese so when those chinese names translated to English it will be weird ...

Not really. My Chinese name is 楊蓉 yet my anglicized name is something else, (yet my middle name uses the nonsurname character). I know my sister is usually known as 美丽 with my Chinese relatives because it sounds like her English name.

Smaug said:
What about given your children a French name?
*Smg2daisy fades away from this thread*
Baby Luigi said:
Smg2daisy said:
I am a Chinese so when those chinese names translated to English it will be weird ...

Not really. My Chinese name is 楊蓉 yet my anglicized name is something else, (yet my middle name uses the nonsurname character). I know my sister is usually known as 美丽 with my Chinese relatives because it sounds like her English name.
I said when translated to English means the pronounsation, not the meaningof words

Well some Chinese people have two completely different names. Like a Chinese person has the Chinese name, I don't know, Chao, but his English name could be Sam.

Back