The 'Fanta Sketches You Badly' Thread

fantanoice

I can see through time
Pronouns
She / They
I'm really bored and want to get back into / get better at drawing people, so here's a request thread, woo.

If you want to be sketched, reply with a photo (or PM of you don't want it public) and I'll get drawing. Also let me know if you want done quirks in the picture (ie: do you want to be doing something, wearing something, etc?)

Have fun.

Well, I kinda wanted to draw actual people. I mean, that's just going to end up being a black and white Mario with a G on the hat. o_O

Unless you really, really want the sketch.

I really, really, want the sketch for my PI on the wiki.

Phantom L said:
Draw me, you know what I look like, I think...
Reference image would still help... ^_^' (especially because your latest photo in that Real Life photos thread has you covered by a blanket and I can't be bother trying to stalk you further for another photo, lul).

Okay, finished your sketch Gonzales, just need to scan it.

santanoice said:
Phantom L said:
Draw me, you know what I look like, I think...
Reference image would still help... ^_^' (especially because your latest photo in that Real Life photos thread has you covered by a blanket and I can't be bother trying to stalk you further for another photo, lul).

Okay, finished your sketch Gonzales, just need to scan it.
Ok, use this one
IMG_06181_zpsdab95895.jpg

Okay I'll get to it within the next day or so.

Edit: I started yours Lily and it looked terrible haha, you look black. Starting again.
The lighting is so weird in that photo, the hair is so hard.

Edit 2: Okay done, need to scan it.

Edit 3: The scaaaaaaaaans:

tumblr_mxygqeQSqg1sl5pypo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mxygqeQSqg1sl5pypo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mxygqeQSqg1sl5pypo3_500.jpg

Lol, thanks Lak. XD

Anybody else like one? Oh, and if anybody has some good full body shots, that would be good, because I am terrible at bodies.

Do you mean your OC or is there actually a photo I'm missing? XD

Obvs the latter, mirite?

Reeeeeally don't want this thread to be about drawing OCs...

That's me on the left. The one on the right is a terrible person, so I recommend avoiding contact with her at all costs.
IMG_3335.jpg

A better view of the face.
IMG_3483.jpg

This was taken actually a few years ago, but I didn't change much anyway.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
That's me on the left. The one on the right is a terrible person, so I recommend avoiding contact with her at all costs.
IMG_3335.jpg

A better view of the face.
IMG_3483.jpg

This was taken actually a few years ago, but I didn't change much anyway.

The bottom one reminds me of my friend Gina :/

Really it does

So, I look like Gina? Well... I don't know what I can say about that. Good thing I don't resemble any bullies or mean people.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:

oshi.gif

I'll give you a shot LGM but sorry if it ends up looking like BL. :P

Back