Why does everyone not want Mii?

Not denying all of that is true, but it could lead to Mii not being playable... unless they'll moderate online matches to make sure no one says anything inappropriate or whatever. Which I doubt.

Smashgoom202 said:
Not denying all of that is true, but it could lead to Mii not being playable... unless they'll moderate online matches to make sure no one says anything inappropriate or whatever. Which I doubt.

its probably safer to assume that miis wont be playable, as there is a lot way to offend people with customization, rather then just some character being taken from another game.

Smashgoom202 said:

Why does it matter more for Smash Bros. when it was just as easy to use inappropriate Miis in other games that use Miis for online? Like Mario Kart Wii & 7, the downloadable re-releases of Wii Sports games on the Wii U, etc.?

Also this could only happen if you played "With Anyone". If you play with far away friends that you know wouldn't do something like that. Or locally you, your family, or friends you invite over to your house won't make Miis like that. They shouldn't even be that big of a deal.

Anytime you allow a customization feature there are going to be people to abuse it's unfortunately because they think it's funny or they just want to troll people. But that shouldn't mean they should not try to use it. Because most sensible people will use it the way it's meant to: Playing as a caricature of themselves, their family members, and celebrities for the fun of it all. A minority shouldn't be the reason something is ruined for the majority.

If they do become playable hopefully for some reason nintendo won't put the as an online choice cause then...my god...so many mii's(MKWii Flashback)

Back