Which computer operating system do you like most?

I find It fascinating to see so many people using the big 3 Os'! But which one is the best? You deci

• Windows

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Mac Os (any)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Linux (ubuntu, mint, fedora,etc)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • It's too hard to decide!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SUPERZ

Mariokart FOREVERRRRRRR (&Linux)
I'm not listing any version of the big three specifically (besides linux) , though, you are free to express your thoughts by posting below. :)

I have actually been using Ubuntu for 4 months now, and I'm loving it! Of course, I grew up with windows, so You can't go wrong with that. ;)

im pretty sure its spelled fedora

fixed. :)

Windows because A) I really REALLY hate Mac, B) I haven't used Fedora long enough to have an opinion on it, and C) Familiarity breeds fondness.

i know how to fix most problems with windows, whereas with macs i only know how to fix the most basic problems.

In general, Mac has a much easier user interface than Windows, but Windows is easier to tamper with. Mac systems (generally) try to hide away ways to tamper with things, in my experience.

I started using Macs since I was 5 and I still use them now. So yeah... I'm just the most familiar with them. Granted I'm not too terrible with Windows. As the school computers were always Windows. But I prefer my home computer being a Mac.

my personal favorite is windows xp, it was nice, smooth, and so easy to use and understand.

Never cared for mac much, actually want to use linux though.

Finally somebody uses the proper term "Windows" over "PC". People using PC to stand in for Windows drove me nuts.

Anyway, I've used Macs and Windows only so far, and I vastly prefer Windows. I call anything Apple makes crap.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Finally somebody uses the proper term "Windows" over "PC". People using PC to stand in for Windows drove me nuts.

Anyway, I've used Macs and Windows only so far, and I vastly prefer Windows. I call anything Apple makes crap.

Didn't you briefly used a Linux Fedora though?

well I hardly think linux counts as one operating system

for instance, my favorite os is android, which is technically linux, but it's absolutely nothing like ubuntu

you should talk to richard stallman about it

I think I've only ever used Windows, but I hate Windows 8

Mac OS 9.4 - that computer o' mine's 14 some-odd years old and it's still chugging along.

But since that's not an option, I guess Windows gets my vote - don't have much experience with the newfangled Macs...

sorry about that. I don't have much experience with mac. anyway, I fixed it for you just in case. :)

Everything they make?

I mean you can object to their products all you want on the grounds that they use pseudo-slave labor in China to make their products, but they're still pretty good products.

And yes, I prefer Windows. Even though I'm using a Mac right now. Windows is definitely better for gaming.

Dr. Javelin said:

Everything they make?

I mean you can object to their products all you want on the grounds that they use pseudo-slave labor in China to make their products, but they're still pretty good products.

And yes, I prefer Windows. Even though I'm using a Mac right now. Windows is definitely better for gaming.

Anything they make, I avoid it. The slave labor doesn't help either. My family is also filled with Apple-naysayers as well, and they have reasonable opinions on why they dislike Apple as well.

I prefer Windows XP. I'm going to miss that little piano tune when I turn on Windows.

Baby Luigi said:

Didn't you briefly used a Linux Fedora though?

I did, but I didn't use it enough to form a strong enough opinion on it.

Shouldn't this be in the off-subject board?

Anyways it's hard to say for me but I like Windows because of it's flexibility and all purpose use, Mac because it's more sophisticated than Windows but not user-friendly.

Since I used Windows all my life, I'll have to go with that.

Dr. Javelin said:

Everything they make?

Anything they make, I avoid it. The slave labor doesn't help either. My family is also filled with Apple-naysayers as well, and they have reasonable opinions on why they dislike Apple as well.
i highly dislike apple too, but i wouldn't say everything they've made is crap. pretty much everything they make has a huge flaw, but there's still some redeeming value (generally)

Back