Super Luigi Wiki

Fearless Fosdick said:
Moulder the Boulder said:
I always wanted you dudes to do something like this! i wonder what next year will bring.
MORE LUIGI
Well, since we are celebrating the 30th anniversary of Luigi, why not celebrate his 31st anniversary, his 32nd and 33rd, and every other anniversary of Luigi thereafter?

Again, perhaps I can change the color of this forum to suit Year of the Luigi.

Daskarzine said:
Fearless Fosdick said:
Moulder the Boulder said:
I always wanted you dudes to do something like this! i wonder what next year will bring.
MORE LUIGI
Well, since we are celebrating the 30th anniversary of Luigi, why not celebrate his 31st anniversary, his 32nd and 33rd, and every other anniversary of Luigi thereafter?
It should be every December that we use the Super Luigi Wiki logo. That, or a wintery-themed logo.

Too bad I don't really get to see it because my CSS is over it.

Colress said:
It should be every December that we use the Super Luigi Wiki logo. That, or a wintery-themed logo.
Every other year, we have this as the logo for December.

mariowiki_xmas.png

Oh, does anyone remember last year how the picture at the top of the forum has been overflooded with snow? Or it has been given a snow theme? They should do that soon.

Candice said:
^I would hate to be the person who had to shovel the snow off the wiki.

Since you specialize in the cold variety of things, you'd be good for that job.

But I could easily make snow, so I wouldn't be good at a job like that. Besides, you're bipedal so you're better fit for shovelling.

I specialize in green fire. Maybe you won't mind if I melt the thing and then use the remaining water for the plants.

I was going to make a new topic for this, but this seems like a better topic. As we approach the end of the Year of Luigi, it is with great sadness that I must post about the passing of Danny Wells. For those of you who remember the Super Mario Brothers Supershow, you'll know him as Luigi.

He actually passed a few days ago, but the news has only started to filter out now. He had an impressive array of works, which you can read about on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Wells

:luigi:

As my brother said to me when he found out, "the year of Luigi really is coming to an end". It's rather melancholy.

Apparently this is NOT coming to an end

Someone should change something before we look like fools

What about a Super Peach Wiki in 2015 for marking 30th anniversary of Peach's debut in Super Mario Bros.?

Kazooie said:
What about a Super Peach Wiki in 2015 for marking 30th anniversary of Peach's debut in Super Mario Bros.?

If Nintendo does it, I'm all for it.

And today is the day in which we conclude the concluding of the Year of Luigi 2013. Farewell, Super Luigi Wiki. :luigi:

It was such a great logo.

Back