Worst/Hardest prankster comet missions

Meta Knight

Accepting applications for The 'Shroom
Core 'Shroom Staff
I was wondering what missions/ stars are not thrilling in the galaxy games when it is a prankster comet.

I generally hate all cosmic clones, and daredevil comets for bosses like bouldergeist and fire piranha can be challenging

I think all of them.

The worst ones are Purple Comets that streak by Sea Slide Galaxy.

The majority of the Purple Comet and Daredevil Comet missions in Super Mario Galaxy.

The one purple coin challenge where you had to navigate around giant pieces of meat with only 60 seconds on the clock. Boy that was a pain in the butt.

That one in Ghostly Galaxy or some haunted galaxy? Yeah, that, didn't have fond memories of that.

Now that I think about it, Luigi's purple coins in 1 gave me some trouble

And the second one did as well?

superwesleybros said:
The one purple coin challenge where you had to navigate around giant pieces of meat with only 60 seconds on the clock. Boy that was a pain in the butt.
Oh fuck that mission.

Still haven't beaten it.

Purple Coins missions in SMG2 are infinitely easier if you can find someone to help you out by using the 2P control to fetch distant groups of coins.

Mario Party X said:
And the second one did as well?

Not really, yes i hate the cosmic clones, but i don't remember dieing a lot in 2's :P

This thread can't go far enough without mention of the Perfect Run, which is the worst prankster comet by far

P.S. Defiant and definite are two different things.

Perfect Run is awful. That's my only opinion on it.

Baby Luigi said:
This thread can't go far enough without mention of the Perfect Run, which is the worst prankster comet by far
that's why it's considered A CHALLENGE

DON'T YOU LIKE TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF?!?

LIFE'S NO FUN WITHOUT CHALLENGES!

RRRRRRRRRGH

*jumps through a window to leave just because it's difficult*

There's a difference between something that is challenging and something that is hard.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
There's a difference between something that is challenging and something that is hard.

Oh and something that's overly tedious, ugly, and gives you a horrible case of neck cramps

Except the neck cramp is from bad posture, not from the level.

Except the neck cramp is from bad posture, not from the level.

The level caused me to be at that posture so yes it's the level

The Perfect Run is a piece of work, but once you get a handle on it by coming up with a pattern that works, it's actually pretty simple.

That what basically happens for most "hard" levels. You WILL develop a successful pattern.

Yoda_Empire_Strikes_Back.png

No! No different! Only different in your mind.

Go play Ikaruga, and you will know the definition of "challenging".

I had a ton of trouble with the Speedy Comet mission in Boss Blitz Galaxy. It's just that I lose way too much time chasing that bastard Fiery Dino Piranha.

Back