The Hunger Games

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
So I get to have a weapon... A scalpel? A poisonous needle? A crucifix? A circular blade? WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CHOOSE :'(
if you cannot die, why try to defend yourself with weapons? surely any immortal would choose to go about it bare handed.

Delelelele Whoop said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
So I get to have a weapon... A scalpel? A poisonous needle? A crucifix? A circular blade? WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CHOOSE :'(
if you cannot die, why try to defend yourself with weapons? surely any immortal would choose to go about it bare handed.

I don't want to get my hands dirty, now do I?

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Delelelele Whoop said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:

what kind of psycho doesn't want to get his hands dirty

Delelelele Whoop said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Delelelele Whoop said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:

what kind of psycho doesn't want to get his hands dirty

Me. I must be swift and clean.

GTG with that sword.

Chop an arm off? Um, swords can be used as spears, I hate arrows, a stick would be ineffective, a knife is a smaller version of the sword... Oh, and why can we have a missile as a weapon?

Back