What do you want for Christmas/(insert other holiday here) this year?

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Discuss here what you're hoping to get for Christmas/(insert other holiday here) this year!

Note: If there's already a thread for this, excuse me.

Wii U Party
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
A new phone
Super Mario 3D World
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

Probably others I can't think of now :P

3DS or money

the latter is much more likely to happen though

a collection of sonic screw drivers, and a magic eightball

apparently my sister is getting me something to do with both doctor who and batman, which I think is impossible, but here we go

apart from that, I really don't want much else for Christmas, maybe money, but I don't feel like getting much this year. This must be what it's like to turn into a grown-up, to not need as much presents as you wanted before

I hope my parents buy me the Super Mario-Kun Partners in Time volume!

I also want a Cat Mario and Cat Toad plush made by San-ei (not made by the time of this speaking but I'm sure they'll make one!)

9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors
Virtue's last reward
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies
Pokemon Y
Clothes
A bag for college
A watch
A new belt
A panda onesie
A scouting legion hoodie
Makeup
Stationary and shit for college.

I wanted to get the new 3ds Zelda as well but I already had 4 games down and my paren'ts don't like me getting too many games so I will probably get it in the new year with the money I get.

Basically, I want video games, books, or cool items (yes, I collect Nintendo plushies/figures/etc.)
Even though I'm fine with clothes, I never put it on my list because I don't have something specific in mind.

I like the simple things in life, like money towards the $1k camera I already bought.

No games on my list this year because I've been buying them as they've been released. My sister wants money towards a PS4 though, which could be interesting (though she hasn't mentioned wanting any games for it).

I want so many things. First thing I want on my list: Doctor Who DVDs. Last thing I want on my list: Money. Games. In between: Monokuma plush.

Cucurbita Pepo said:
I want so many things. First thing I want on my list: Doctor Who DVDs. Last thing I want on my list: Money. Games. In between: Monokuma plush.
I've got a crap load of Doctor Who DVDs

I put mine in teirs

S:
Laptop, any kind will do
Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
Pokemon Y (3DS)
Money, as long as it's real

A:
3DS XL (Upgrading from 3DS)
Sonic Lost World (Wii U)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U)
Wii U/3DS Eshop Card
Pikmin 3 (Wii U)
Stuff in the stocking, same as usual

B:
Ducktales Remastered (Wii U OR PC)
Scribblenauts Unmasked (Wii U OR PC)

C:
A Girlfriend
The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds (3DS)
Anything else I get

....you're 18 and he won't let you buy a console with your own money?

what the hell

I'm wanting a new T.V mainly because my current one has stopped playing DVDs other stuff listed below

Star Wars the Clone Wars Seasons 4 and 5 boxsets
Batman animated DVDs
Spectacular Spider Man DVDs
The Amazing Spider Man
Lord of the Rings boxset
Batman Arkham City Game of the Year Edition
Batman Arkham Origins
Lego Lord of the Rings
Rayman Legends
Some Lego

There are other things I would like but these are what I'm really wanting.

I want...
A Wii U
If I get that Wii U then I went Super Mario 3D World
Money
Not much else.
Maybe Despicable Me 2 and Wreck-it Ralph

One of the "big" things I'm hoping for is a new TV, because the one I have now has these weird lines at the top. My Dad doesn't know if it's a loose connection of wires or something else, but I just think a new one would be a better option.

Back