What sports do you like to do?

NSY

Celestial Guide
What sports do you enjoy doing? I know Sports isn't the most popular thing on this forum but it's still worth making a thread for it. Feel free to say you don't do any sports or you don't like sports within this thread.

As for me I actually like doing some sports. I'm a part of a cycling group and go to training with them every fortnight. I also go skiing every year when it's in season. I am alright at Swimming but can't go as of now due to my local pool is closed for refurbishment. I can do a bit of basketball as well and I sometimes play football (soccer if your represent the United States) at lunchtimes every though i'm crap at it.

I used to play a lot of badminton, occasionally still do it with mates. I was actually decent at hockey, but mainly it's just running

I used to play soccer and baseball but after 4th grade, eh I wasn't to amused by them.

I do cross country and probably gonna do track

I hate any form of physical exercise after PE basically just tarnished the reputation of exercise by using it as a punishment.

sword fencing (foil is the best imo)

also according to my coach it's as dangerous as golf

Swimming. As well as math and science.

I also used to do karate when I lived in New York.

Hawlucha said:
Baby Luigi said:
I hate any form of physical exercise after PE basically just tarnished the reputation of exercise by using it as a punishment.
wait what

I couldn't be more clear in my post

I'm trying out for my high school's baseball team next spring.

I also want a go-kart but my parents can't afford it.

I'm not really a fan of any real sports, but I do enjoy some good old Mario Golf every now and then 8)

Baby Luigi said:

Truer words have never been spoken

Playing sports? Not my forte.

I do like watching some sports though. The problem is the football teams I like aren't very good.

Maybe next year, Panthers.

Drift said:
As well as math and science.
This is a joke, right?

video games are practically physically/mentally demanding almost like real sports!

they're not really a competitive athletic activity though

Back