What sports do you like to do?

Not very fond of sports.

I don't having sports much, but I enjoy badminton and cycling.

Mienfoo said:
ゴジラ said:
Maybe next year, Panthers.
dude we've won, like, 5 in a row

though i'm worried about the patriots match this evening
I don't want to get too optimistic. I too am worried about tonight.

I think there is a playoff chance. Even if we make it in, I don't think we'll go far.

Four times a week I do athletics. I've been doing that for about six years now, and I mainly focus on track and field events. I used to go swimming too, but I quit because, well, all my friends did. Heh.

Math is a competition. You can get awards for it. It required training and practice. Same with science olympiads.

competition does not equal sport

at least not according to the dictionary i have

I'd say chess counts, but I agree with you, math and science don't count, they aren't specific enough for a start, elements of each could be sports, but saying math is a sport is like saying being outside is a sport

I'm actually not too bad at badminton, though I'm awful at most everything else. That said, football and cricket are quite fun to play.

I use to play a lot of sports when I was younger. Mainly Soccer, Gymnastics, Biking, skateboarding and Track.

However I can't stand watching sports. It's just so tedious and bland watching people chase around balls and shit. F that I rather play that's where the real fun is at.

I used to play Soccer, Ice Hockey, and Swimming competitively. I was a bit of a jock in high school. I still watch Soccer and Ice Hockey, but I dont play anymore. Now I just exercise at a gym two or three times a week and swim to stay in shape. I also like playing street hockey and basketball with friends.

Also I follow the Flyers and the Philadelphia Union for sports teams, and play NHL video games.

Back