What makes you rage in video games?

Overly long tutorials or cutscenes that you can't skip, makes playing though games a second time a pain in the ass. Especially those "walk really slowly while someone talks to you" kind that seems to be in every game since Half Life 2, they just bring the whole experience down.

The Mr. Resetti assist trophy from Brawl makes me rage.

The stupid thing won't shut up.

Xpike said:
Overly long tutorials or cutscenes that you can't skip, makes playing though games a second time a pain in the ass. Especially those "walk really slowly while someone talks to you" kind that seems to be in every game since Half Life 2, they just bring the whole experience down.

Some of the Mario RPGs are very guilty of this.

I hated Mr. Resetti in Brawl. His stupid speech bubble covers up the screen. Hated it.

i'm pretty sure that was the entire point of mr. resetti

which is why if you're trying to actually fight someone you shouldn't be playing with items

Dr. Javelin said:

which is why if you're trying to actually fight someone you shouldn't be playing with items

is mr. resetti even encountered much? i think i only saw him like 4-5 times in a span of a year or two.

Dr. Javelin said:

Blegh, I play with items, just not Assist Trophies on.

Baby Luigi said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Blegh, I play with items, just not Assist Trophies on.

which reminds me that assist trophies are probably more imbalanced than final smashes anyway.

Meh, when I play with items on, balance is the last thing I think of. Though some Assist Trophies pretty much are infuriating

well there are plenty of items that are imbalanced and others that arent.

Although ill never get tired of throwing baseball bats at people, since apparently they cant learn how to block properly.

Back