"Excuse me, I may have just arted"

I was hoping you would draw Peridot. Amazing <3

LN1 said:
Damn, she's pretty good at precision spraying. Didn't get even the smallest stain on her....hair?
i thought her hair just had the same resistancy to paint as her face

2257 said:
but... you just did say that. have you developed amnesia?

LN1 said:
Damn, she's pretty good at precision spraying. Didn't get even the smallest stain on her....hair?

also yeah its hair. i always thought it was some kind of helmet thing, but in her most recent appearance it becomes more apparent that it's actually hair:

latest

apparently, like garnet, she styles her hair after the crystal structure of her gem

Well, it's always been hinted at that it's hair. Like, it ends in strands.

Do you see the messy strands of hair I drew on her? Those exist on the original design as well, except they're way less pronounced there.

Iv6WZWy.png

I drew this during break yesterday because I was bored.

Done in MS Paint with a mouse on a shitty computer.

I had a sketch left that I couldn't fit into the comic thing, so I turned it into a separate image.

only_one_way_out_by_edofenrir-d925cnx.png

This is my headcanon regarding how Garnet and Pearl managed to fusion dance while confined to such a tight space.

Peridot said:
only_one_way_out_by_edofenrir-d925cnx.png

This is my headcanon regarding how Garnet and Pearl managed to fusion dance while confined to such a tight space.
Lol, yeah, that problem occurred to me too.

Ht7deU3.png

I needed some more practice drawing people, so I drew the Guide from Terraria. Or just what he might look like if he wasn't a pixely sprite.

"I've been thinking what he'd look like if you scaled up his sprite. I guess I started picturing him as the kind of guy who asks you if he can crash on your couch for two days, but then never leaves and eats all your food. So you yell at him and tell him that "giving advice" is not a valid contribution to the household. He promises to look up recipes for you on the Terraria Wiki, but doesn't improve much beyond that. So eventually you just get fed up and sacrifice his soul to a demon or something."

that's a good art

i love how he's just all "fuck i don't see any way out of this. COME IN! COME IN! HAVE SOME TEA!"

K6sxl0n.png

More people-drawing practice stuff. This time it's the Terraria Merchant.

Back