"Excuse me, I may have just arted"

Walkazo said:
DragonFreak said:
No, I was going to do a Double Spy thing :(
Omg u traitor. Your cakes, delicious as they may be, were clearly baked with deceit, not rage! T.T
But but but I was going to be a triple spy.

Walkazo said:
Huh, it never occurred to me before but pink is conspicuously absent from the canon aspect colours.

Well, Heart kinda has some pink in it.

Not as garishly pink as this one, but pink nonetheless.

Gabumon said:
God, this is all way too much trouble, it's not even worth it.
Mwahahaha success.

Yes, success indeed.

DragonFreak said:
No, I was going to do a Double Spy thing :(
Omg u traitor. Your cakes, delicious as they may be, were clearly baked with deceit, not rage! T.T

Well... duh. I mean she isn't even the Hero of Rage, you really could have guessed that.

Javelin said:
at that point no one trusts you and you're basically dead to both sides

Nah, I still love her even though she heinously sold me out to Walkazo.

Gamefreak75 said:
Gabumon said:
*img*
The Mage of Yarn!

It looks amazing. Now time to knit fuzzy sweaters for everyone. :waluigi:

May their itchiness smite foe and friend alike!

yeah but if you were really a mind player you wouldve realized "a pound in gold" means two very different things, only one of which is an appreciable amount of money

Ah, but being a Mind player, I am aware that I can charge DragonFreak as much as I want due to the circumstances here. Playing parlor tricks such as that would mean nothing as I would simply expose the information and she would gain nothing from it.

Which means that, really, it's not that I want her to give me a pound of gold. She wants to give me a pound of gold.

You're not looking at this from an economic perspective. Trades do not occur if both parties do not feel they are being benefited. Logically, a trade of such a one-sided manner would not occur if I did not value what she was offering.

If you mean to say that I have already consented to an agreement of dubious value, then I remind you that none of this has taken place in legal writing and I am therefore not legally obligated to abide by our previous agreement if I feel I have been cheated in any way.

also theres the fact that when it comes to gold theres 12 ounces to a pound, not 16

i mean thats kind of esoteric information, but it's also written right on the page you linked

Shoutmon said:
also theres the fact that when it comes to gold theres 12 ounces to a pound, not 16

i mean thats kind of esoteric information, but it's also written right on the page you linked
3778956-wait+a+second.jpg

Walkazo said:
Also, for what it's worth, here's my current headcanon on the class alignments (boiling down the functions to single words for brevity).

ACTIVE - - PASSIVE
Thief - steal - Rogue
Prince - destroy - Bard
Lord - rule - Muse
Witch - create - Page
Knight - protect - Maid
Heir - fix - Sylph
Mage - understand - Seer

It's a work in progress, tho, mainly because it doesn't have the active/passive pairs lining up according to how passive/active they are, which could be a fatal flaw for a couple of the pairs. Namely, Page is probably the most passive, but the most active is supposed to be female-only; swapping Heir and Maid fixes that, and Heir sorta works in the passive protected role, but Maid doesn't seem overly creationy, so perhaps it would then have to be swapped for Witch, which wouldn't be the worst thing, since manipulating does work for Maid, like you said, and the maids are a bit more active than Sylphs, all things considered. But I dunno, I need for info before I can be more sure of anything.
So I had a couple epiphanies about this last night when I was puttering around not going to sleep on time.

First, it occurred to me that Mages hear, like how Seers see, since Sollux hears the voices of the dead and Meulin lost her hearing like Terezi lost her sight. So that makes the Seer-Mage thing seem even more likely to me now. Then it occurred to me that Heir might be the active counterpart to Sylph as the healing class - because John fixed the glitches and wants to fix the timeline (largely fixing the damage caused by a sylph for added juiciness), and even Equius spent a lot of time fixing his companions (i.e. Vriska's arm, Tavros's legs and Aradia's whole body). And, if Heir and Sylph are together, that leaves Witch and Page as the last pair, fixing the gender requirements about the most passive/active classes, and making everything fit.

In order from most to least active/passive (although the bottom three are pretty interchangeable):

ACTIVE - - PASSIVE
Lord - rule - Muse
Witch - create - Page
Prince - destroy - Bard
Knight - defend - Maid
Heir - heal - Sylph
Thief - steal - Rogue
Mage - understand - Seer

Also, here's my idea of the Mage design that I (roughly) sketched way back when we were discussing it, but which I didn't bother scanning in until recently, and didn't bother uploading and posting until now:

kYA9azc.png

I think in this context it helps to explain what and how exactly Equius fixed things. He replaced missing body parts with robot prosthetics. In other words: He filled in Tavros' void of legs, Vriska's void of arm, and Aradia's void of body.

If Doom is a stand-in for fate, then Mituna fixed the fate of his friends by... doing whatever it was he did. Bonus points for dooming himself while doing it.

Also, the theme that used to be attributed to John's planet (before being rebranded into the god ascension theme) is called "Doctor".

Oh man, that's all so true! Plus, like Equius fixing the voids, John's windy thing in particular was what was always supposed to be what heals his planet - including clearing out the clouds from the atmosphere. Then bonus points for it also blowing out the dust. Even more perfect fitting all around!

And Doom = fate make a lot of sense in regards to Sollys too. As well as being obsessed with dying, he was really fatalistic in general, it seemed, and while his double-reacharound virus was blamed for killing the lusii, really, it had nothing to do it: that was just their fates to die that day and be the players' sprites. But the virus also talked about LE entering the universes when they die or something, iirc, but again, it's also linked with fate since he travelled back in time and thus, was already there right from the start so it was inevitable that he'd arrive. Death and fate are two sides of the same coin in many ways in general too, really. Surprised I never thought about it that way before (and somehow missed other people discussing it that way too, probably).

As long as we're not gone too long, I need to work at 10 on Friday

Morty said:
As long as we're not gone too long, I need to work at 10 on Friday

It quite clearly says "5ever goen" though.

BUT IF I DON'T GET TO WORK THE PLACE WILL COLLAPSE AND THAT MEANS NO PIZZA FOR ANYONE 6EVER

Back