"Excuse me, I may have just arted"

Javelin said:
the fairy type is the worst thing gen vi did

"oh nuu dragon types are op" - except they aren't super effective against anything, which is similar to normal type attacks

besides the rework of which attacks were super effective nerfed the steel type from being the godly defensive type to simply being strong

So true, so true. But oh well.

Oh yeah,

http://wiki.userpedia.net/MarioWiki_Super_Unicorn_Snowflake_Fairy_Sugar_Ichigo_Kawaii_series#Hamsteak

I went and assigned kind abstrati to the Hamsteak thing, so the peoples who I have drawn so far and the peoples who I will draw but don't know it yet can go have a look at it and then yell at me for giving them a strife deck they don't like.

Neat. I approve of my specibi.

Is it in order of a server -> client chain? Because the DF -> me -> 876 sequence reflects the outcome of that wonderful and 100% accurate STRIFE.

Gabumon said:
I was walking to Talkazo.

Walkazo said:
No wai, then I could never sleep, because you will be watching 8o

But I already do that. We talked about it, remember?
But with the current setup, you need to do it in person and I can hurt you whenever I catch you - harder to do that through a computer.

Also, lol, that'd actually be a rather accurate nickname.

No, the order is random, although that is an interesting coincidence.

EDIT:
Silly Walkazo, implying I need to be physically present to watch you. As if it was possible to keep any secrets from the Seer.

I'll have to remember to enshroud myself in blinding light next time I go to sleep. I'll be like looking at the sun, for stars are also made of light.

I'll wear shades.

Wait a minute, how exactly are you planning to sleep when you turn yourself into a lightbulb? I think you haven't thought this all the way through.

It'll bother your geckos and their nocturnalness though. I suggest you don't do it.

DragonFreak said:
That's exciting.

*analyzes them*
i think mine's pretty clear (because who else uses spearkind) but i can't tell who the others are : (
Walkazo said:
I'll have to remember to enshroud myself in blinding light next time I go to sleep. I'll be like looking at the sun, for stars are also made of light.
Just pull a Karkat and never go to sleep ever.
Walkazo said:
I can sleep regardless of how bright conditions are.
Sometimes I wish I couldn't sleep when it was bright out. Then I could actually force myself to stay awake when I want to.

i have ALL THE ANSWERS

but if i tell you gabumon will probably insult me and make me sleep on the couch or something

Gabumon said:
It'll bother your geckos and their nocturnalness though. I suggest you don't do it.
I'll just have DF build another wall to section off their area from my sleeping area. It can be a thin wall, so it won't waste too much grist.

Javelin said:
Walkazo said:
Just pull a Karkat and never go to sleep ever.
But I love sleeping.

God, this is all way too much trouble, it's not even worth it.

I think I'll just watch you when you're awake then.

Javelin said:
i think mine's pretty clear (because who else uses spearkind) but i can't tell who the others are : (

185px-Cullum.jpg

Uses spears, starting class is Knight, and bonus points if the title turns out to be Knight of Void

Is there supposed to be an image in that spoiler tag? Because if there is, it isn't showing. Must be a broken link or something.

ThreeThousand said:
Is there supposed to be an image in that spoiler tag? Because if there is, it isn't showing. Must be a broken link or something.

im pretty sure it's just supposed to be text

That's... odd.

I am certain I put an image in there, but now that I think about it, I don't even remember what was supposed to be on it.

DragonFreak said:
Walkazo said:
Gabumon said:
I'll just have DF build another wall to section off their area from my sleeping area. It can be a thin wall, so it won't waste too much grist.
I never sleep either so I will protect you.

I see how it is.

That means our deal is off.

Spinnerintheworks.png

The Mage of Yarn!

Gabumon said:
DragonFreak said:
Walkazo said:
Gabumon said:
I never sleep either so I will protect you.

I see how it is.

That means our deal is off.
No, I was going to do a Double Spy thing :(

*img*

Oh and the first human joins! With amazing consorts :)

Gabumon said:

I think I'll just watch you when you're awake then.

Javelin said:

185px-Cullum.jpg

Uses spears, starting class is Knight, and bonus points if the title turns out to be Knight of Void
I+literaly+said+quot+is+that+weird+al+quot+just+as+i+_81520922a94f22b9d1623cc8675498f1.png

Huh, it never occurred to me before but pink is conspicuously absent from the canon aspect colours.

Gabumon said:
Mwahahaha success.

DragonFreak said:
No, I was going to do a Double Spy thing :(
Omg u traitor. Your cakes, delicious as they may be, were clearly baked with deceit, not rage! T.T

Back