"Excuse me, I may have just arted"

Stop screaming, don't you know that in space nobody can hear you scream?

You'll have to talk in a normal volume if you want anyone to understand you, silly.

Gabumon said:
Funferall.png

I've drawn 876 in a dress once before, so I thought: "Why not again???" There were a lot of reasons actually, but I decided to ignore them all against my better judgment.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't even read hamsteak. Walkazo does though and I can't have her walk around in the session without someone to boss around.
Correct, I do not read hamsteak. And correct again, Walkazo does need someone to boss around, so here I am.

Also, I look super cool in that picture. 8)

Land of Storms and Darkness. The pointy things are a bonus.

Well, the ground is made of obsidian, so you lucked out in the spear alchemy department.

Aha, nice. Should also make building a Nether Portal easier.

(also the lightning should help me gather enough energy to build my own giant death robot when i inevitably get around to it)

Lecakering.png

The Heir of Math.

And that completes the session of 14.

didn't we already discuss how much sense that doesn't make

Shoutmon said:
didn't we already discuss how much sense that doesn't make
i seem to recall passing the problem of ectobiology onto the other session, whether they're pre-scratch or post-scratch (depending on which one this session is)

i'm not sure if i want to see the crossbred versions of us o_O

Javelin said:
And who's the lucky #15 in your fancy chart?

This session has 14 players in total.
Ham_session14.png

The spot in the center is reserved for the solitary player whose one-person session was responsible for the creation of our universe.
Ham_session1.png

So of course the 15th spot must go to the only person who could realistically take on the entirety of SBURB by themselves and come out winning.

Dogofcreation.gif

The Dog of All, barker of the vast woof himself.

Before I clicked the spoiler my guess was Porple. I should've known better.

Maybe Steve's like, the First Guardian or something.

i came in super late to miss the mage design discussion but i found concept art of the design by the guest artist who made the pixels

i dont know though hussie did change some aspects of the rogue design [like removing the long cape thing which he actually only eventually did, it showed up in roxys silhouette when she first became god tier]

Back