"Excuse me, I may have just arted"

Gabumon said:
I've drawn 876 in a dress once before, so I thought: "Why not again???" There were a lot of reasons actually, but I decided to ignore them all against my better judgment.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't even read hamsteak. Walkazo does though and I can't have her walk around in the session without someone to boss around.
Witch is technically a gender-neutral title in its historical usage.

The real question is, who's the server player and who's the client. The server has control, but the client's leading the way...

I think the server is in a much more powerful role than the client. The server has access to and surveillance of the client's home, can move objects around, and is entirely capable of going through the client's belongings with the client being unable to do anything to prevent that. If you keep anything secret in your room or somewhere else in your house, something hideously embarrassing you don't want anybody to see ever, your server can totally get to it if they want to.

On the other side, the client's only way of interfering with the server is by refusing cooperation and stalling, but that is ultimately meaningless because the client is on a time limit. The client must eventually play into the server's plan, lest they die by meteor.

The client is absolutely dependent on the server, with the server being able to abuse this dependency with no (immediate) repercussions. So like, if you want to be the one with the power, you have to be the server.

of course every server player is a client to someone else, so the client just has to track down the server player of their server player
02355.gif

Gabumon said:
I think the server is in a much more powerful role than the client. The server has access to and surveillance of the client's home, can move objects around, and is entirely capable of going through the client's belongings with the client being unable to do anything to prevent that. If you keep anything secret in your room or somewhere else in your house, something hideously embarrassing you don't want anybody to see ever, your server can totally get to it if they want to.

On the other side, the client's only way of interfering with the server is by refusing cooperation and stalling, but that is ultimately meaningless because the client is on a time limit. The client must eventually play into the server's plan, lest they die by meteor.

The client is absolutely dependent on the server, with the server being able to abuse this dependency with no (immediate) repercussions. So like, if you want to be the one with the power, you have to be the server.
yeah. that's what I was thinking too, but I figured asking a question would be a better conversation starter. And I was right! :::;)

well great, now i have to figure out who would be my server player

i assume i'd end up being tabuu's just because he's hopeless without me >_>

Not really anymore, actually. I just need support now and again- I've evolved into an emotionally independent life form that don't need no man.

9b45473607380f97ad22f283702130935784cb1a8930df0ef510f1353ad511b2.jpg

In reality, he'll need both you and Stooben as his Server players.

Sylveon said:
DragonFreak said:
Walkazo said:
Note to self: Do not let DF be my server player.
:(
Sylveon said:
Walkazo said:
she'll maybe make cakes for you.
^I will do this though.
Dibs on df being my Server player.

I'LL EAT ALL OF THE CHOCOLATE CAKES SHE'LL MAKE. ALL. OF. THEM.
Awwww man, if I'd known there would be chocolate cake, I would've totally redacted my note-to-self, but now it's too late T.T

Let me be your server player. I am very unintrusive and respecting of privacy.

I will however boop you on the head with the toilet at some time, just to see your reaction. I've got to maintain a rep after all.

But then you won't get to play. Don't you want to be part of the apocalypse?

Gabumon said:
Let me be your server player. I am very unintrusive and respecting of privacy.

I will however boop you on the head with the toilet at some time, just to see your reaction. I've got to maintain a rep after all.
No wai, then I could never sleep, because you will be watching 8o

Walkazo said:

Sylveon said:
DragonFreak said:
Walkazo said:
Sylveon said:
Walkazo said:
^I will do this though.

Awwww man, if I'd known there would be chocolate cake, I would've totally redacted my note-to-self, but now it's too late T.T
You two should fight for it then.

I was walking to Talkazo.

Walkazo said:
No wai, then I could never sleep, because you will be watching 8o

But I already do that. We talked about it, remember?

DragonFreak said:
Walkazo said:

Sylveon said:
DragonFreak said:
Walkazo said:
Sylveon said:
Walkazo said:
^I will do this though.

You two should fight for it then.
<- Self Proclaimed Fairy Type.

Not a good idea to fight with me over DF. Basically think of me as some kinda of op mayor mario except with dragon inmunity minus the dragon kind of witch hunt or whatever.

and the picture below is the proof of how many dragons i've beaten.

knBPD5Z.jpg

the fairy type is the worst thing gen vi did

"oh nuu dragon types are op" - except they aren't super effective against anything, which is similar to normal type attacks

besides the rework of which attacks were super effective nerfed the steel type from being the godly defensive type to simply being strong

Gabumon said:
Good idea.
KNgNGT1.png

SZWX8Dl.png

Curses

I forgot my weakness against cold Iron mixed in with titanium, blended along with aluminium and tipped with poisonous mercury.

Back