Character(/s) you would miss the most if they were cut

Which of these characters would you have the hardest time with knowing they're not playable in SSB4?

• Falco

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Wolf

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Meta Knight

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Ike

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Lucario

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Lucas

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • ROB

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Snake

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
pleasantly surprised Lucario's not in last...

I would miss Meta Knight, Lucas and Wolf. Lucas being first, obviously. XP

Even if Meta Knight has the best frame data overall in Brawl, I'm sure Smash 4 would tone it down. 3 Kirby representatives is fine, and a lack of either King DDD or Meta Knight would just be really awkward to me.

I love Lucas as much as I love Ness and I thought Earthbound did need a 2nd representative. Ness vs. Lucas matches and Ness & Lucas teams are my favorite things to see in Brawl as well.

I actually like Wolf and he's a lot more unique compared to the other Starfox characters. I don't mind Starfox getting a 3rd rep.

Lucario, ROB and Snake I really don't care about. Especially Snake cause his KO power, range and camping game are beyond ridiculous. :p
Lucario and ROB I tend to forget that they're even in Brawl, and I do find them awkward to play with/against for some reason. =P

The Grinch said:
ゴジラ said:
Yeah, Dedede's not going anywhere.

Especially not with Sakurai being director.

I dunno why you people would not think that Dedede is auto-confirmed to return in SSB4. I mean, I doubt he's going anywhere, but I don't know why people would think he wouldn't at least be a potential if Meta friggin Knight is on this list.

Bumping to be a sort of partner to the new thread concerning characters people would not miss so much by Superjeff

Randy Cunningham said:
Forgot to mention this back when you first made the thread, but you forgot a few characters, like Wario and G&W.

I omitted characters I assumed are pretty much guaranteed to be back. I count both Wario and G&W as such. I know I added Meta Knight of all characters on the poll. But the only reason I put him in is if Sakurai ever showed modesty to his own series again. Dedede's already been confirmed before him (I actually figured that would happen) and he's more important to the Kirby series as a whole. And I could very well see Meta Knight being a secret character this time around. (Not that it matters since we already have Sonic, Megaman, and Toon Link confirmed. The seem likely secret characters).

But besides him, the other six have been called into question at times.

With today's confirmation. The first of the 8 characters in the poll have been confirmed, and their fans won't have to worry about missing him!

As requested when I asked what I should do if any of the 8 characters are confirmed, Lucario will remain on the poll in a sort of hypothetical sense.

However, Lucario getting in can only be good news for fans of Lucas, and Ike. As they all share the common belief of those expecting them to be cut that they were only relevant during Brawl's development.

I think by now, people should be expecting not many cuts.

:yoshi: (Yoshi) :wario: (Wario) Zoroark, :daisy: (Daisy) Falco, Ness
It would make me cry if any of these Characters were not in.
Yoshi i'd say has 90% chance.
Wario 60%.
Zoroark 50%
Daisy 10%
Falco 80%
Ness 90%

Daisy and Zoroark can't really be cut if they weren't in the game a to begin with. I doubt we'll see either of them. Yoshi, Wario, Falco, and Ness will definitely come back.

I'd still cry if Daisy or Zoroark were not in.
They both really feel like they belong.

They're probably going to be trophies/stickers at most, but that qualifies as being in.

You shouldn't hold your breath for those two.

Meta Knight and Pac Man would be good too but exclusion would not make me cry.

If Meta Knight is cut, I will not cry.

I'll slap someone instead.

Honestly, I'd miss all of them, since I don't really want characters to be cut. I guess if I had to go with the one I'd miss the least, it would be Wolf, since I kind of would have preferred Krystal over him, but whatever.

Back