The Official 2013 Christmas Thread

Shyghoul

Peace be with you, whoever you are.
Pronouns
she/her/they
Discuss this year's xmas.

and yes i'm aware some people think it's a little early

You don't live in America, it doesn't matter for you.

I just want a 2DS. I could buy one, but I'm cheap. Really cheap.

Only games and a better phone is what I want this year

I want the Super Mario-Kun volume 35 and 36, Red and Blue Yoshi San-ei plushies, and maybe some Mario-themed figures.

Once San-ei manufactures Cat Mario plushies, I will be happy.

Pearl said:
DragonFreak said:

i'm sorry, but what is this supposed to mean?

Christmas is a holiday that is celebrated around the world. What you are implying DragonFreak!?

Anyways, a lot of video games are on my wish list. As long as I get ALBW and SM3DW, I'll be happy. :)

And no, this thread isn't too early. I say that the best time to talk about Christmas stuff is November. Before Halloween is when I would be like "maybe a bit too soon."

Deku Link said:
Pearl said:
DragonFreak said:

i'm sorry, but what is this supposed to mean?

Christmas is a holiday that is celebrated around the world. What you are implying DragonFreak!?
I worded that way wrong. He said it may be too early, and usually people judge Christmas season in America, is after Thanksgiving, and since he doesn't live in America, and doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, there's not as much as a definate Christmas season.

In Britain, I've seen Christmas during the Halloween season

Don't know of I've said this before, but Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. At this time of the year, I see all my relatives together and we all spend time together. We usually go to church for the service on Christmas Eve. My family goes all-out with decorating. Wreaths on all the windows, stockings by the chimney, a major Christmas tree with four other small ones scattered throughout the house, and small, assorted decorations everywhere. On Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning, my mom usually makes a lot of homemade food. The best sausage balls you will ever have. I usually dvr a ton of Christmas specials on TV. Sure, a lot of them are cheesy, but you have to admit, you cried as a kid when Frosty the Snowman melted. Don't lie, you know you did. Let's not forget Christmas music, I love it. Everything from Silent Night to You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch.

tl;dr I love Christmas time.

I'm not a big fan of Christmas music, but that's only because it's played constantly through my house and it eventually gets boring

Demidevimon said:
I'm not a big fan of Christmas music, but that's only because it's played constantly through my house and it eventually gets boring

Speaking of which, my sister and I are planning to play Halloween music during December. We live in the U.S. of A.

Pearl said:
ゴジラ said:
The best sausage balls you will ever have

correction: the best sausage balls i will never have
I'll send some via international mail.

Lakitulerapide said:
ゴジラ said:
Let's not forget Christmas music, I love it. Everything from Silent Night to You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch.
Don't forget Last Christmas, that song is great.
I can't really think of a Christmas song I actually hate.

Some are way too overplayed though, like Sleigh Ride.

Mario Party X said:
Demidevimon said:

Speaking of which, my sister and I are planning to play Halloween music during December. We live in the U.S. of A.

I had two high school teachers (married together) that would have a bet to not listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving.

Christmas came a bit early this year, no?

Back