I start Driver's Education Sunday

I'm too advanced to drive. That's why I suck at it.

I hate the stupid requirement for car insurance....my family can't support it X[

Meh, I'm not too interested in driving a potentially lethal screaming piece of metal.

Mario Party X said:
Meh, I'm not too interested in driving a potentially lethal screaming piece of metal.

It's not like you live in a crowded metropolis, you live in a suburb where you essentially need a car to do anything.

Doing driver's ed in school, don't know when I'll start actually driving, but hopefully soon

New Super Mario said:
Woot woot.

Well you know. I just want to drive to gamestop and stuff.
Driver's Ed sucks
driving by yourself is amazing

Baby Luigi said:
Mario Party X said:

It's not like you live in a crowded metropolis, you live in a suburb where you essentially need a car to do anything.

^another reason why pennsylvania sucks

Good luck getting your license, NSM. Remember what the yellow light means, alright?

lucky you, thats something else i wont be able to get.

Hope it goes well though.

Good luck. :)

Also slightly related, my little sister booked in for her driving test and I swear if she gets her license before me then somebody's gon' get slapped.

キノピオ八十五 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario Party X said:

^another reason why pennsylvania sucks

Good luck getting your license, NSM. Remember what the yellow light means, alright?
Haha, yes, of course.

Write now I'll just be doing the "writing" portion I suppose of it though. I won't be able to actually drive until sometime next year.

lucky people in this topic, being able to drive.

Although i just hope you all drive safely.

Back