I start Driver's Education Sunday

Zae said:
Erika said:
Zae said:
lucky people in this topic, being able to drive.

Although i just hope you all drive safely.
get ur licence mannn

cant, people with seizures arent allowed to drive. :\
sux :(

Colonel Harland Sanders said:
Erika said:
Colonel Harland Sanders said:
Nightmare Moon said:
Cirdec said:
I already have my driver license.
but do all ya'll have ur own car
yes
good

Deku Link said:
Hey, I survive without driving, and I have for the last 3 years.

That's easy for you to say now, but years from now when you have to commute every day and go out on errands, not having a car is going to be quite difficult.

MCS said:
Deku Link said:

That's easy for you to say now, but years from now when you have to commute every day and go out on errands, not having a car is going to be quite difficult.
My life. :( Thank goodness there's a decent public transport network here.

DragonFreak said:
That's what taxis are for.
Taxis are expensive, especially if you're one person travelling. At least if you're in a group you can split the fare.

Ema Skye said:
MCS said:
Deku Link said:

my brother is 19 and he still hasn't got his license (he has his learners permit tho) because he always uses the bus so he decided he doesn't need a car

Pearl said:
Ema Skye said:
MCS said:
Deku Link said:

my brother is 19 and he still hasn't got his license (he has his learners permit tho) because he always uses the bus so he decided he doesn't need a car
I hate using buses, the other day I got told my student card wasn't an accepted one

Pearl said:
Ema Skye said:
MCS said:
Deku Link said:

Yeah same except I'm 22 whoops. At least I'm over 21 and don't need that 150 hours on my learners.

Does your brother live with you or in Aus?

DragonFreak said:

Depends where you live. Taxis aren't everywhere, and as Banjo said, they're not an option for everyone. For example, I've never seen a single taxi where I live.

I probably won't be able to drive ever due to my height.

Wait, don't you guys just have a taxi service that you can call and make a booking with? o_O

Drift said:
What's your height?

Ema Skye said:
Wait, don't you guys just have a taxi service that you can call and make a booking with? o_O

Drift said:
What's your height?
5 feet 3. (Don't know that in cm)

Ema Skye said:

We probably do. I've just never seen taxis in my stretch of town.

Drift said:

I'm sure you'll be able to soon; as long as your feet can easily reach the pedals, you should be able to drive.

Drift said:
Ema Skye said:

Drift said:
What's your height?
5 feet 3. (Don't know that in cm)
Pfft, you're taller than me. Just get a car with a seat that can go high and push close to the pedals.

DragonFreak said:
MCS said:
DragonFreak said:

Depends where you live. Taxis aren't everywhere, and as Banjo said, they're not an option for everyone. For example, I've never seen a single taxi where I live.
Yeah, but I plan on living in a major city. I could also take a bus, assuming that city has a bus system.
My nearest city has only a few thousand people and they have a bus system.

Back