Pokemon you don't like that everyone else does.

Shoutmon said:
Baby Luigi said:
"saddened"

hey how dare you put that in scare quotes, im totally really sad >⁠:⁠(
tiniest_violin.gif

I think Gengar is a stupid Pokemon.

Candice said:
I agree. Haunter is so much better.

True. Haunter does have a cooler design, but too bad it's not fully evolved.

It is useable in the NeverUsed environment, yes, but Gengar is super strong (OU in all generations up 'til Gen V) and it even gets an unneeded Mega Evolution in Gen VI.

Mario Party X said:
Whoa there.

Gengar's, like, my fourth favorite (after Weavile, Jolteon, and Blastoise).

He's basically the epitome of what you want in a Ghost-type: supreme creepiness. Plus he's actually really good at battling, even more so since he got a Mega Evolution.

Hawlucha said:
Mario Party X said:
Whoa there.

Gengar's, like, my fourth favorite (after Weavile, Jolteon, and Blastoise).

He's basically the epitome of what you want in a Ghost-type: supreme creepiness. Plus he's actually really good at battling, even more so since he got a Mega Evolution.

he doesnt really look creepy at all, infact he is even less intimidating than haunter.

I like both really, but neither one is really creepy like.

> gengar isn't creepy

gengarprint.jpg

It's the grin, really.

Randy Cunningham said:
Speaking of Gengar, Javelin, once I get X, you mind trading me a Gengar?
Do you mean I trade you a Haunter and you trade me a Haunter and then we trade back so I have a Gengar and you have a Gengar?

I suppose I could do that... if I happen to have Internet then.

the grin doesnt really affect me.

...now that i think about it im not even sure there is a pokemon that creeps me out, design wise anyway.

Hawlucha said:
Randy Cunningham said:
Do you mean I trade you a Haunter and you trade me a Haunter and then we trade back so I have a Gengar and you have a Gengar?

Why would we need to trade them back? Don't they evolve right after the first trade? But yeah...

Randy Cunningham said:
Hawlucha said:
Randy Cunningham said:

Why would we need to trade them back? Don't they evolve right after the first trade? But yeah...
Because if we trade them back, you can re-name it and stuff. Also I get to keep a good-natured one (i.e. a Jolly nature one that i picked out myself)

Hawlucha said:
> gengar isn't creepy

gengarprint.jpg

It's the grin, really.
For me the tongue kind of creeps me out, I don't know why but back when I played Pokemon Battle Revolution and I had my Gengar use either Thunderbolt or Shadow Ball it kind of creeped me out how its tongue was swinging up and down. :P

Also the only pokemon I legitly find scary is Sharpedo, design wise.

gyarados and dragonite. dragonite has two reasons for me. first, why in gods name would a sea serpent that's a motherfucking dragon evolve into barney the dinosaur. second of all, EVERYBODY AND THEIR GRANDMA used this damn thing on pokemon showdown when challenging me. but i don't like gyarados for just a minor reason. it's typing. i know gen 6 is trying to help the thing doing some damage, but prior to that, it would get slaughtered by a ampharos 20 levels below it.

Garchomp is an ugly Pokemon that deserves to get sent to Antarctica and freeze to death, and everybody forgets about him/her/it.

Mewtwo. He just looks really stupid, with his ball-fingers, and his weird neck-ring thing.

NO

MEWTWO IS AWESOME

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

*Javelin ragequits*
Those R's growing in size actually turned out better than i thought they would. Huh.

From a design-standpoint, he just looks ugly. Sure, he has an interesting backstory, and he's strong, but he just looks weird!

Mario Party X said:
Garchomp is an ugly Pokemon that deserves to get sent to Antarctica and freeze to death, and everybody forgets about him/her/it.

dude when you hate something you really hate it.

Back