PlayStation 4

PlayStation 4 said:
grahpics look like pixar movie
sRKjkKw.jpg

gotta love the advanced processing power of the ps4

I can take a screenshot then upload it to my twitter then use imgur to post it in here

http://ps4daily.com/2013/11/foxconn-sabotage-ps4/

While I understand the motive behind these guys, I'm just hoping I don't get a faulty one lol

New Super Mario said:
http://ps4daily.com/2013/11/foxconn-sabotage-ps4/

While I understand the motive behind these guys, I'm just hoping I don't get a faulty one lol

Inspect your HDMI port before plugging it in

sorry for double post but

Some Media Markt on ps4 launch day in germany.

They are basically sold out in approx. 15 seconds.

I have nothing against either console, but all of those things in that photo are reasons why I don't want a PS4 or Xbox One

Three of the biggest reasons is...

1. No backwards compatibility
2. Hefty price
3. Line up has absolutely no games I am interested in whatsoever

Also, I don't see the purpose for 8 people playing simultaneously. It seems like it would become too crazy on one screen, and very disorientated on split screens.

However, these are just my opinions.

I'd say that they're valid opinions, so I doubt that you'll get any flack for it.

chillv said:
I have nothing against either console, but all of those things in that photo are reasons why I don't want a PS4 or Xbox One

Three of the biggest reasons is...

1. No backwards compatibility
2. Hefty price
3. Line up has absolutely no games I am interested in whatsoever

Also, I don't see the purpose for 8 people playing simultaneously. It seems like it would become too crazy on one screen, and very disorientated on split screens.

However, these are just my opinions.

They do in 2014

High graphics for $400 compared to PC

Wait for 2014

The limit of players is 4, unless you are talking about Xbone

Yeah, lol, no. Anyone who is honestly buying the new console day 1 is...I dunno. The only console I ever bought day 1 was the 3DS and boy, did I regret that decision. I should have just waited until Ocarina of Time 3D came out, it was just gathering dust until then. After all, there are no good games, and you can't play your old games. Until the killer apps come out (Infamous and Uncharted for PS4, Halo for Xbone), there is literally no point in buying a new console. Not to mention there might be price drops in a few months.

Also, how can you "get" backwards compatibility in 2014? You can't reprogram the console with a patch so it accepts games it didn't beforehand. Sure, they might be available digitally, but that just means you'd have to buy it again, right?

I get the backwards compatibility thing, but the other ones really don't matter.

The line-up is going to get better as the console grows older, and there will be plenty of great games in the future. (and saying there isn't even one game that won't interest you on the system just makes you a fanboy).

And the price always goes down if you're planning on waiting to buy anyway (and even so it's only 100 bucks more than the Wii U and still cheaper the the Xbox One)

PlayStation 4 said:
High graphics for $400 compared to PC
Wait, what?

For $400 you can get epic graphics on a PC if you buy a graphics card with it.

I have a $30 one and it boosted the graphics tremendously.

Then again, I may be used to poor graphics. BUT STILL $400 IS A LOT

Somebody doesn't know that the high gaming-quality computers actually outdo the current generation consoles. They're still much more expensive, though.

More videos of PS4 launch rush

One man got lucky to grab his PS4 after it is dropped on the floor

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Somebody doesn't know that the high gaming-quality computers actually outdo the current generation consoles. They're still much more expensive, though.
$400 goes a long way to upgrading your PC.

Oh, yes, but it's still a hefty hurdle.

I don't even possess a single gaming-quality computer and I never did, and I won't because of the price hurdle.

PlayStation 4 said:
1. They do in 2014

2. High graphics for $400 compared to PC

3. Wait for 2014

4. The limit of players is 4, unless you are talking about Xbone

1. Will it be download only like PS Vita? If so, no!

2. $400 for better graphics? I don't think so, I would rather buy a system that has crap graphics.

3. Okay, I will at least do that. However, there aren't that many games that I get interested that get released on Playstation exclusively. Most games I get interested in on the console are Nintendo's system too.

The only thing that would draw me to Playstation 4 is the following

Sonic
Katamari Damacy
Parappa the Rapper
Ape Escape

However, Sony would have to announce more than that to sell me on buying PS4 because I don't play GTA, EA Sports Games, COD, Halo, Assasin's Creed or any other popular game with a rating within T and M.

4. I am referring to Xbox One.

Also, I a have some other things that bug me about the PS4 and Xbox

1. I heard that you have to install physical copies for PS4 which in my opinion beats the purpose of a game system
2. You have to pay for online
3. The Xbox One interface looks more like Windows 8 or a Windows Phone than a game system.

In closing, I just want to let everyone know that I have nothing against PS4 or Xbox One. If you like any of the systems, more power to you but I personally don't like the system and have no interests in buying them.

You don't pay to be online

SSBB is rated T, you are missing on this game

NES, SNES, N64 is a download game on Wii

Suck graphics = 3DO, Better graphics = $$$

Physicals less loading time, it work on Knack greatly

Back