PlayStation 4

PlayStation 4 said:
You don't pay to be online

PlayStation 4 said:
SSBB is rated T, you are missing on this game
That is an exception, I was mostly refering to T and M rated games on Xbox and Playstion.

PlayStation 4 said:
NES, SNES, N64 is a download game on Wii
I'm not so sure what you are replying to. I recommend that you quote me because your replies are a bit unorganized (no offense)

PlayStation 4 said:
Suck graphics = 3DO, Better graphics = $$$
Huh? I am not getting what you are trying to say. Also, what is a 3DO?

PlayStation 4 said:
Physicals less loading time, it work on Knack greatly
Loading time doesn't matter to me

Anyway, if you want to speak with me further about this matter, please PM me so we don't derail this topic with back and foward posting.

PS1 and PS2 is a download games same as Nintendo retro games on Wii

3DO is a failure, that why you never heard of it

New Super Mario said:
What about Naughty Dog? :D

And besides, you're being very narrow-minded on what a good game is.

isnt he usually narrow-minded?

PlayStation 4 said:
PS1 and PS2 is a download games same as Nintendo retro games on Wii

What? When I was talking about Backwards Compatibility, I was refering to the fact that you can't play PS3 games on PS4 or play Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.

PlayStation 4 said:
3DO is a failure, that why you never heard of it

Okay, I was only exaggerating about the graphics thing. I was basically trying to say that I can care less about graphics.

PlayStation 4 said:
You will in 2014, Q2 2014

Will you be able to put physical disc games in the system and play them or will you have to download them through their online shop?

Connected to the internet and add those games info to your PSN, more info is coming soon

I made PS4 controller to work on my Mac with Joystick Mapper and it handle it very well. I use it for Minecraft, always trust controller for games than keyboard. If I have time, I will try portal 2 by steam with it.

PlayStation 4 said:
I made PS4 controller to work on my Mac with Joystick Mapper and it handle it very well. I use it for Minecraft, always trust controller for games than keyboard. If I have time, I will try portal 2 by steam with it.

Do you use bluetooth to connect your controller or usb?

I have heard that Media Molecule is working on a new Parappa the Rapper game while another company is working on a new Little Big Planet. I think these are just rumors, but I don't really know.

Back