PlayStation 4

ToxBox

Power Star
This is a thread about PS4

Other threads is about recommendation but this is a discussion about it

You can ask me question about PS4 and how it is better than Xbox One

Games, controller and specs in the spoilers

I don't plan on buying either in the near or far future. I still have plenty of games I want to play on older consoles so I don't really need one of these unless something I absolutely have to buy appears on it.

Tbh I think all those launch games are evn worse than the Wii U start line-up (excluding some of the ps4 download games, as they're awesome).

BananaFreak said:
Tbh I think all those launch games are evn worse than the Wii U start line-up (excluding some of the ps4 download games, as they're awesome).
dude
infamous second son
do i need to say more

But Infamous Second Son isn't a launch game is it? It doesn't come out till February or something last I heard.

LOL at comments that PC gamer say that they can have PS3 emulator to play GTA:V. Lucky I'm not a PC gamer so I can play Destiny on my PS4

Crackin355 said:
I don't plan on buying either in the near or far future. I still have plenty of games I want to play on older consoles so I don't really need one of these unless something I absolutely have to buy appears on it.
I share this opinion. PS4 looks pretty cool though.

Killzone and Watch Dogs parts is the best also you can see crash bandicoot sign on the road

There's a part of me that wishes the PS4 good luck as they are a great console and they definitely have really good games.

But then there's a part of me that wishes for this (and Xbox 1) to just completely do worse than the Wii U has been doing so that the Wii U will look so much better in comparison...

SPIKE livestream of PS4 is horrible, no new games are shown and the "surprise" in the ending that kid get first PS4

PlayStation 4 said:

Killzone and Watch Dogs parts is the best also you can see crash bandicoot sign on the road
That was hard to notice. Still pretty clever if it is meant to be Crash.

I got Knack, Blacklight and Resogun for my PS4 and servers are down but PS store works

Is Knack good? It was actually meant to be a Crash game but then they made it an original game. I hope it is good even if I never get it.

It is hard game that I have played and grahpics look like pixar movie
Will going to get killzone shadowfall at dec 19

Back