Citizen Of The Country You Want To Be

Smg2daisy

Star Spirit
MarioWiki
Smg2daisy
I remembered one day my family except my dad were heading to our new home (In construction) my brothers and I were criticized about our country and bad stuff. Then I suddenly ask both of them: "If you can choose not to be a Malaysian, which country you are looking for?"

We have the same answer. French.
This was the first time I feel my brothers are cool too.

i always wanted to live in the United States

Hmm I like living in my country. If not then there may be America, but I don't like the fact guns are allowed there.

Japan has always interested me. It seems so wacky there and I think my personality would suit it

I'd like to make the Eurasian Continent of several different countries (103 to be exact) and make it one as the United States of Eurasia, but I'm pretty sure I've already said that like a million times before.

I wouldn't mind living in New Zealand, cause it looks lovely there. Australia and Canada don't seem too bad, either.

but I don't think anywhere adds up to my home of floods and droughts, Great Britain.

Pearl said:
if i ever went to live on earth i think i'd like to go to australia
Don't come to Earth, the people suck and you'll get bored

Only America

Canada could be a second choice.

deutschland, deutschland, über alles :bowjr:

Europe or Japan.
Both have their ups and down but America does as well, so it might be fun to experience different ups and downs.

Drift said:
Europe or Japan.
Both have their ups and down but America does as well, so it might be fun to experience different ups and downs.
europe isn't a country

Nabber said:
Drift said:
Europe or Japan.
europe isn't a country
I meant any country in Europe

Back