Lario said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Bowser Stomach. :eek:
Then how can Bowser be in it?

We might as well have Wario's Nose...
both are funny! LOL!
wario's nose would be gross
It still would be funny...

And don't you mean "would?" I know you don't have the best English since it wasn't your first langauge...
:D yes, sorry

I was thinking of a SM64 track!

Super Mario 64: Starts in front of the castle. You go in, enter Bob-omb Battlefield, and ride to the top of the mountain. You go in a cannon, blasting off to Whomp's Fortress at the top. you go across a bunch of clouds until you get to a ramp. you go down the ramp, ending in Big Boo's Haunt. the ramp goes through the top of the roof, stopping at the attic. You go down, avoiding boos, pits, ect. Once you get ouside the house, go through a hole in the gate, and you will be thrown out and into Peach's Courtyard. you drive into the castle, down the basement stairs, and eventually you'll reach the moat door. Just follow the path, and it's finished!

House of Thwomps: You start in a long hallway. Go down the hallway to meet a prison cell, holding the Green Thwomp that was in Mario Kart 64 Bowser's Castle. Go in through the small hole, and avoid the whomp's stomps. Go through the gap of bricks at the back to meet the mess hall. Go along it (left) to reach the kitchen where Chef Whomps try to stomp Ants. Go into the doors to the back of the house. Go to the left (the other ways are blocked by a fence) to find a pipe. Go in the pipe, ending up on the roof. Fall in the skylight, landing in the Gallery of Thwomp evolution. Drive into the open door, into the hallway again!

Titi's Mansion: Start in front of the mansion. Go inside, and ride the ramp onto the second floor. Go into the second door on the left to find a room full of Chain Chomps. dodge the chain chomps and go into the spiked ceiling room. use the ramp to get on to the spiked ceiling and go through the door to be on the 3rd floor. Go up the stairs, to the 4th floor, and into the open door. You'll be at the electricity room. jump out the hole in the wall, onto the cloud. Go down the cloud stairs, and you'll be at the start again!

reecer6 said:
I was thinking of a SM64 track!

Super Mario 64: Starts in front of the castle. You go in, enter Bob-omb Battlefield, and ride to the top of the mountain. You go in a cannon, blasting off to Whomp's Fortress at the top. you go across a bunch of clouds until you get to a ramp. you go down the ramp, ending in Big Boo's Haunt. the ramp goes through the top of the roof, stopping at the attic. You go down, avoiding boos, pits, ect. Once you get ouside the house, go through a hole in the gate, and you will be thrown out and into Peach's Courtyard. you drive into the castle, down the basement stairs, and eventually you'll reach the moat door. Just follow the path, and it's finished!
That's awesome.

Baby Daisy Circuit: A stage made entirely of Baby Daisies. When you drive over them, they splatter all over the place, with blood and guts everywhere. The winner would get to beat up Waluigi, the second crappiest Mario character.

Snowstalker said:
Baby Daisy Circuit: A stage made entirely of Baby Daisies. When you drive over them, they splatter all over the place, with blood and guts everywhere. The winner would get to beat up Waluigi, the second crappiest Mario character.
We get it, no one like Baby Daisy. Just stfu about her and get a f***ing life (that goes for all of you that just sit there complaining that Daisy once a child all day). I'm getting really f***ing tired of seeing nothing but "baby daizey sux!!!1!1" everywhere I go.

We get it, no one like Baby Daisy. Just stfu about her and get a f***ing life (that goes for all of you that just sit there complaining that Daisy once a child all day). I'm getting really f***ing tired of seeing nothing but "baby daizey sux!!!1!1" everywhere I go.

Amen!

I agree with all of you: after 6 Mario Kart games not counting the arcade ones, we need to see more actual Mario places rather than some once-and-never-seen-anymore places with mario-ish elements slapped on them.

I´ll go further, because I think that the courses in mario Kart Wii were pretty good (aside from the abundance of generic "Mario ciruits"). I think that it´s not just the areas we visit, but what really needs improvement is the racetrack design itself. I´m bored of the typical easy first track, the one with a big jump, the one without barriers... let´s make it a bit more interesting shall we? As said, Mario Kart Wii got it right with some of the tracks, because Mushroom Gorgue, the new Bowser´s castle, Maple treeway, Moonlight road or Rainbow Road are some of the best tracks in Mario Kart history.

Maybe we can have some more spectacular moments? For example, after playing Kirby Air Ride, in the awesome Checker Knights track, I think some grinding a la Kirby would be awesome: imagine your average city circuit in any Mario Kart game, but set on the ROOFTOPS, and there are some grind rails on the sides to skip some jumps. All set in flashy night like mushroom city or moonlight road for example. That would rule.

Also, I think you have obviously noticed that Rainbow Road floats in the sky, right? Double Dash´rainbow road gave me an idea: why not starting down in the city, in a street flled with audience at the sides cheering for your characters? then you run a little, exiting the city and entering a hill. Then you are launched by some platform like the Double Dash one that shoots you aaaaaall the way up to the actual rainbow. You race (and possibly grind) some more on the Rainbow itself. Then the final part before going back to the finish/start line, is a crazy way down with spirals and a huge fall.

Just imagining it makes me go Homer... mmhhh...donuts... I mean... rainbow road...

Snowstalker said:
Funny and disturbing.

Easmo said:
I agree with all of you: after 6 Mario Kart games not counting the arcade ones, we need to see more actual Mario places rather than some once-and-never-seen-anymore places with mario-ish elements slapped on them.

I´ll go further, because I think that the courses in mario Kart Wii were pretty good (aside from the abundance of generic "Mario ciruits"). I think that it´s not just the areas we visit, but what really needs improvement is the racetrack design itself. I´m bored of the typical easy first track, the one with a big jump, the one without barriers... let´s make it a bit more interesting shall we? As said, Mario Kart Wii got it right with some of the tracks, because Mushroom Gorgue, the new Bowser´s castle, Maple treeway, Moonlight road or Rainbow Road are some of the best tracks in Mario Kart history.

Maybe we can have some more spectacular moments? For example, after playing Kirby Air Ride, in the awesome Checker Knights track, I think some grinding a la Kirby would be awesome: imagine your average city circuit in any Mario Kart game, but set on the ROOFTOPS, and there are some grind rails on the sides to skip some jumps. All set in flashy night like mushroom city or moonlight road for example. That would rule.

Also, I think you have obviously noticed that Rainbow Road floats in the sky, right? Double Dash´rainbow road gave me an idea: why not starting down in the city, in a street flled with audience at the sides cheering for your characters? then you run a little, exiting the city and entering a hill. Then you are launched by some platform like the Double Dash one that shoots you aaaaaall the way up to the actual rainbow. You race (and possibly grind) some more on the Rainbow itself. Then the final part before going back to the finish/start line, is a crazy way down with spirals and a huge fall.

Just imagining it makes me go Homer... mmhhh...donuts... I mean... rainbow road...
Grinding? In a Mario Kart game? Hah.

Back