New courses for the next Mario Kart Game

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
Crackin, calling someone a noob?

Heehee.

I feel insulted for a reason i have no idea what is. Also it made me laugh for unknown reasons.....lol :lol:

Mushroom Cup:
Luigi Raceway
-A Simple Giant Circle (Luigi Level)
Pirahna Pipes
-A Pipeline infested by Pirahna Plants & Pirahnas (Pirahna Plant Level)
Banana Jungle
-A Jungle with Ukikis that throw Banana Peels. Is also shaped like a Banana. (Ukiki Level)
Hammer Bro Park
-A Sports park with hammer Bro. characteristics. Hammer, Ice, Fire & Boomerange Bros. are here (hammer bro Level)

Flower Cup:
Shy Guy Grasslands
-A Grassland with all types of Shy Guys trying to attack you. Has almost every Shy Guy type (Shy Guy Level)
Boulder Mountain
-A Dark Mountain with bouldergeist boulders rolling down. Bouldergeist is in background shooting them at you. (Bouldergeist level)
Creepy Castle
-A Creepy Castle with Boos and Ghosts. nuff said. (Boo Level)
Gear Tower
-A tower that is inhabited by Gearmos. You drive along gears and stuff. (Gearmos Level)

Star Cup:
Spooky Speedway
-A Spooky cavern based off the race track against Spooky Speedster (The 2D One) (Spooky Speedster Level)
Blooper Ocean
-An Ocean with bloopers. How the racers breath is unknown. (Blooper Level)
Yoshi's Island
-Yoshi's Island. nuff said. (Yoshi Level)
Birdo Mall
-A Mall with Birdo and Yoshi posters and Birdo styled shops. Is the shape of Birdo (Birdo Level)

Special Cup:
Mario Lake
-A Lake that you race around. Owned by Mario. (Mario Level)
Lakithunder's Storm Cloud
-A Giant Storm Cloud. Dont get struck by Lightning! (Lakithunder Level)
Bowser's Castle
-Bowser's Castle. nuff said. (Bowser Level)
Rainbow Road
-....duh-.-

Galaxy Cup:
Lake of Ice
-Based off the Snow Level in Galaxy 2
Wooden Treetops
-Based off the Honeyhive Look-alike Galaxy in Galaxy 2. Wooden People are seen here.
Galaxy Flight
-A Flight through many small planets that each have a gimmick.
System Overload
-You start on a White fenceless road and choose the top or low path. The low one goes through the systems in order and the top goes along the top of them in order. at the end you turn onto the Nintendo Logo and Drive to the end of that and turn to the starting line.

:)

Battle Courses:
Wii Remote Insides
-What you would think
Isle Delfino
-Isle Delfino turned into a Battle Stage
Swanky Park
-A Park made by Swanky Kong
Airships
-2 Airships connected by 2 Bridges
Club Sugar
-A Simple dance floor of Club Sugar
Ghost House
- A Ghost House with Trapdoors, 3 Floors. You start on top and when you fall through trapdoor you go down one. Ghosts follow you trying to steal balloons/coins. When you fall through the bottom Floor you die. each floor is square with walls around it.

Crackin355 said:
Isle Delfino
-Isle Delfino turned into a Battle Stage
Good idea.

Crackin355 said:
Swanky Park
Sounds a lot like Funky Stadium

Crackin355 said:
Wii Remote Insides
-What you would think
Well I'm thinking it would be a mess. "Insides"? like, wiimote guts? Gross. Which way would the gravity go, anyway? That reminds me, they need to make a SMG planet into a battle stage. Spherical, if you know what I'm saying.

Kinniku Man said:
Crackin355 said:
Swanky Park
Obviously i got the idea from there

Kinniku Man said:
Crackin355 said:
Wii Remote Insides
-What you would think
Well I'm thinking it would be a mess. "Insides"? like, wiimote guts? Gross. Which way would the gravity go, anyway? That reminds me, they need to make a SMG planet into a battle stage. Spherical, if you know what I'm saying.

Let's go with it's supersized and there arent many wires. It would be face flat so the buttons are obstacles in a way.

The First Planet
-The Planet you land on at the start of Galaxy.
--This is a battle stage

Crackin355 said:
Kinniku Man said:
Crackin355 said:
Swanky Park
Obviously i got the idea from there

Kinniku Man said:
Crackin355 said:
Wii Remote Insides
-What you would think

Let's go with it's supersized and there arent many wires. It would be face flat so the buttons are obstacles in a way.
So it would be the outside of a Wii Remote, not inside. I think they need to make an N64 Battle stage. Cartridge slot=pitfall. It would be a lot more interesting than GCN from DD.

how about a gigantic mario hat

but not mario cuz hes fat

Hazy Maze Cave for a Mario Kart course would be amazing. ;D

Gangplank Garage
Moonlight Sky
Brooklyn
Great Lake

Answer to random levels: They're so much easier to come up with than choosing from the hundreds of already created ones...

Flower Cup

Bob-Omb Battlefield
Length: Medium (1 lap 0:40 - 1:20)
Bob-Omb Battlefield would be basic race shaped like bomb that would be medium in lenght. The race would have lots of Bob-Ombs in it's way, and thus would result in banging.

Six mountains
Length: Long (1 lap 1:40 - 2:30)
The course would be track placed around six mountains, with the start going from down to the up, and from the up back down. The roads would be narrow enabling lots of banging. In addition, snowballs would fall down the mountains, forcing the player to turn to smaller roads, which are longer. Shortcut would be found by skipping through gap in the top of the mountain, meaning you could skip driving through the top by jumping from the uphill to the downhill.

Waluigi skatepark
Length: Medium/short (1 lap 0:30 - 1:00)
Waluigi skatepark would feature lots of curved ramps and crooked roads. It would also contain lots of jumps, meaning that with skill and precise timing, dodging things like blue shells would be possible. Lots of action. Hindering the speed would be paratroopas, who would be by the sides of tracks and bounce around. One shortcut would have paratroopas flying in the way, and only with boosting mushrooms or Stars could you go through.

Bowsers Castle
Length: Medium/Long (1 lap: 1:00 - 1:50)
Bowsers castle would be big castle full of traps. The start would have big blocksnake rumbling around and driving the drivers of the narrow ledges. After that, swinging platforms would need to be crossed, and flamethrowers to be dodged. Then there would be easy part, with some thwomps, and after that, some narrow ledges where you would need to drive and jump. Piranhaplants and koopas would be all around. In the end part, Boomerang Bros. would be there throwing boomerangs, and you would need to dodge those if you wanted to cross the shortcut to finish line (kinda like in MKDS)

Star Cup: (I forgot to draw the items in the second and fourth track. I also made them out of order)

Mario Curciut:
qwwn86.png

Plack Beach (From Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
15e7kmq.png

1- This is the starting line.
2- There are multiple tracks leading into the water. Two of them are shortcuts. The others lead to death. The shortcut paths change each race and each lap.
3- Some of the water from the Blooper fountain leaks onto the track and makes you slip.
4- This is a cannon. I didn't draw it very well.
5.- The gray part is the tunnel the cannon shoots you through.

Daisy's Art Room
2mzgo4l.jpg

Good Egg Galaxy (From Super Mario Galaxy)
27xdw5x.png

Those little yellow thingies on the peanuty planet are star chips.

Splash Woman said:
Star Cup: (I forgot to draw the items in the second and fourth track. I also made them out of order)

Mario Curciut:
qwwn86.png

Plack Beach (From Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
15e7kmq.png

1- This is the starting line.
2- There are multiple tracks leading into the water. Two of them are shortcuts. The others lead to death. The shortcut paths change each race and each lap.
3- Some of the water from the Blooper fountain leaks onto the track and makes you slip.
4- This is a cannon. I didn't draw it very well.
5.- The gray part is the tunnel the cannon shoots you through.

Daisy's Art Room (picture coming soon)

27xdw5x.png

Sorry to say but that Good Egg Galaxy sucks...

Hey, we all can't be artists, especially if we use MS Paint.

Plus, you didn't need to quote the ENTIRE darn thing.

Ugozima's Rival said:
Hey, we all can't be artists, especially if we use MS Paint.
You'd think Ugozima would know that after seeing his "I will draw all 493 Pokemon" thread.

Ugozima's Rival said:
Plus, you didn't need to quote the ENTIRE darn thing.
QFT

Crackin355 said:
Splash Woman said:
27xdw5x.png

Do you mean my artwork or the concept?

Because I do realize that I did a poor job drawing it.

Stage: Koopa shell madness - You ride from giant Koopa shell from another. The pattern goes like this: Green shell, Red shell, Yellow shell, Blue shell, Spikey flying blue shell(spikes hurt you), Bowser shell, and repeat.

Jesus Freak said:
Crackin355 said:
Splash Woman said:
27xdw5x.png

The Artwork, The Concept's good

Crackin355 said:
Jesus Freak said:
Crackin355 said:
Splash Woman said:
27xdw5x.png

The Artwork, The Concept's good
Oh, ok. Yeah, I did a really bad job with that drawing.

I guess World 1-1 isn't such a bad idea now.

... And I STILL want those minecart gimmick levels from the DKC series.

I tend to imagine invented race courses and maybe it would be nice to mention a bit of the latest I was thinking...

Mushroom Cup
Toad Circuit - the shortest of all tracks set in a small island.
Woody Woods - similar to Moo Moo meadows, but a more uneven road
Sunshine Isle - Don't be fooled by the name, it's pirate shy guys' favorite place
DK's temple - Uneven roads, tight turns, rolling boulders... what else worse do you want?

Flower Cup
Pianta Pier - A trip through a wooden dock and never fall to the water
Windfall Town - Another trip to a noisy town and animals on the loose acting as obstacles
Steep Speedway - As the name suggest, you'll find a vertical path in the road - use boost pads to get to the top.
Koopa Tanker - A reference to Daisy cruiser, but this time, you'll have to find an exit from this maze made out of steel crates.

You know what course I think should be in the next Mario Kart game? Circuit Break Island, the place that Luigi mentioned in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. That would be awesome.

Back