New courses for the next Mario Kart Game

the chasing would be good for a mini-game, but not for a race/story thing

I can't believe I've forgoten such a wonderful idea:

Krazy Kremland.

That would be a fun track...

I like the Tiny-Huge Island track idea. They should make a Mario Kart tht only has tracks base off of courses from SM64. Tht would be E P I C !

...or a track based off of Bowser :D

--teamxxbowser :bowser:

^ Bowser's Castle, Bowser fan?

I find it funny how in this thread 90% of the posts are ignored...

I want tracks based off of actual locales in the Mario series. Toy Time Galaxy would make a sweet track, imo.

teamxxbowser said:
I like the Tiny-Huge Island track idea. They should make a Mario Kart tht only has tracks base off of courses from SM64. Tht would be E P I C !

...or a track based off of Bowser :D

--teamxxbowser :bowser:
They could, like how they made a Yoshi course in MKDD.

The DKC(3) levels Mine Cart Carnage, Mine Cart Rampage, Demolition Drain-Pipe, or Tearaway Tobaggon would make fun tracks.

You know, Good Egg Galaxy would make a good race course, who ever said it was right. It could be set out just like the Purple Coin Omelette level. There would be shortcuts with multiple paths. It could work.

Fulgore said:
Nintendo Cup:
- Mute City (F-Zero X)
- Rocky Brinstar (Metroid)
- Hyrule Field (OoT)
- and some Pogeymanz themed track.
I would love something like this.
A track or multiple tracks from the Paper Mario series would be nice too.

Castle Bleck

Thousand-Year Door

i think they should make a mario kart revisiting all past mario karts so you can play everysingle track ever made plus the normal 16 new ones :yoshi: :boo: :bobomb: :goomba:

dryyoshi15 said:
i think they should make a mario kart revisiting all past mario karts so you can play everysingle track ever made plus the normal 16 new ones :yoshi: :boo: :bobomb: :goomba:
Yes Noob, thats what we would all want... -.-

Back