Cryptozoology

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
This thread is for discussing cryptid animals such as those that appeared on Lost Tapes. These include:
El Chupacabra- A blood-sucking creature who is known for killing livestock. Most likely a Canid yet to be discovered.

Bigfoot/Fouke Monster/Yeti- Hairy, humanoid, tall creatures who are said to roam the mountains and forests. According to evolution, these may be undiscovered primates who descended from our ancient ancestors.

Mothman-A large humanoid with big wings and glowing eyes sighted in Point Pleasant who is said to be associated with UFOs. Possibly just an undiscovered species of large bird who is perhaps not as big as people thought it was.

Owlman-A bird-like creature around five feet tall with pointed ears, glowing eyes, a gaping maw, clawed wings, and two large toes that are like pincers. Likely not a flesh-and-blood species of natural animal, but rather a hoax or manifestation of Earth energy.

Jersey Devil-What is said to be the thirteenth son of Mrs. Leeds who she prayed would be a devil. A creature with horns, bat-like wings, hooves, and a head like that of a horse or a goat.

Mongolian Death Worm-A big worm said to inhabit Gobi Desert. It can electrocute its prey as well as shoot acid

What are your thoughts on these creatures? Could they exist, could they be natural animals?

I don't believe stuff like this exists, no. lol

But I do wish Destination Truth was back on. :/ The Bigfoot/Yeti stuff seems more believable, though...

Shrek Guy said:
Jersey Devil-What is said to be the thirteenth son of Mrs. Leeds who she prayed would be a devil. A creature with horns, bat-like wings, hooves, and a head like that of a horse or a goat.

oh come on not even new jersey believes that anymore

it's just a marketing gimmick and a curious inside joke

This stuff is just like ESP

Pearl said:
Shrek Guy said:
Mothman-A large humanoid with big wings and glowing eyes

is he related to killer moth?
I do not think so.
The Holy Sword Excalibur said:
What about the Loch Ness Monster?
It may not actually be a plesiosaur, but rather a large sturgeon. Whatever it is, it definitely begun as a hoax by Tony "Doc" Shiels, who also may have invented the Owlman of Mawnan and he must have also created Mowgwar.

More cryptids:
Megaconda- A huge snake said to inhabit south America. Anything could be out in the South-American rain-forests, but I would not want to see such a creature.

Giant Centipede- A three-foot-long, large centipede said to inhabit South America's forests. I believe that it could exists, because there is no doubt that anything could lurk in those rain-forests.

Devil Dragon- A huge, komodo-dragon-like creature that was said to be killed off by climate change and the native men. Rumor has it that it is still alive and well to this day. The rainforest is definitely a good place for such a huge thing to hide, but I would hate to think that it exists.

Thunderbird- A Native-American mythological bird that has an immense wingspan and hunts humans. I definitely think that it existed at some point, but if it still roamed the skies, wouldn't it have been captured on a satellite's camera already? Perhaps those thunderbird sightings of his century are birds that were misidentified in size?

Cave demons- These creatures are sighted in every corner of Earth, and are bats with monkey-like faces and around five feet tall. These creatures could just be normal bats with misidentified sizes.

Wendigo- A creature said to be a cannibal who is no longer human. I do not know how to explain such creatures.
Monster of Montery- A plesiosaur-like creature who lives close to Japan and lurks in very deep waters. Could it be a living fossil?

Oklahoma Octopus- An octopus the size of a horse that is said to inhabit the lakes of Oklahoma and is blamed for unexplained drownings. Octopi perhaps did roam around Oklahoma at one point and somehow evolved into freshwater-breathing creatures.
For those of you who do not believe in these animals, there are some videos on youtube that truly are convincing.

Back