THE US GOVERNMENT HAS SHUT DOWN

Kyoko Sakura

Celestial Guide
WATCH OLD PEOPLE YELLING AT EACH OTHER LIVE ON CSPAN: (Senate | House)

WIKIPEDIA | FAUX NEWS | CNN | BBC | NBC | CBS | ABC | ASSOCIATED PRESS | RUSSIA TODAY

AND WORST OF ALL THE US GOVERNMENT TWITTER WILL BE INACTIVE

PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC

This is all that really needs to be said.

Holy crap, what happened here?

...your government sounds really messed up right now.

sleeper insurgents assaulted and bombed major government institutions, including the white house and the congress buildings

military at the moment is too scattered to give a proper defense and are trying to regroup but they aren't doing it in a timely manner

at least in michigan, everyones trying to run to the canadian border but they aren't letting a lot of us refugees in

government sucks

Shouldn't the Republicans realise that having the country remain open is more important than opposing some healthcare bill? I may be completely wrong about this, but this is what I seem to understand.

lol what a hilarious sight to behold

nah, in all seriousness, why

EDIT: just checked the Wikipedia article, that ain't too bad

ジュゲムザクイック said:
Healthcare? Paying for the president?

Squabbling over healthcare caused the shutdown, and the president's salary is considered mandatory spending and thus is not affected.

Purple Yoshi said:
Shouldn't the Republicans realise that having the country remain open is more important than opposing some healthcare bill? I may be completely wrong about this, but this is what I seem to understand.

Because partisan politics sucks and never gets anything done.

somehow i doubt this is actually going to be a big deal

like, remember all the crap they said about the "sequester" and "fiscal cliff" and whatever? did you see anything at all happen after those passed?

and they're still paying the military, which is nice

10:49 AM - Travis Touchdown: DID YOU KNOW THE GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN?
10:50 AM - Travis Touchdown: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! SONIC IS IN SMASH 4!

actually, I'm pretty sure the government is just doing this to freak us out

haha, but we showed them, no one even cares

Dr. Javelin said:

like, remember all the crap they said about the "sequester" and "fiscal cliff" and whatever? did you see anything at all happen after those passed?

and they're still paying the military, which is nice

come on javvy

youve got to be joking

right?

Dr. Javelin said:

Considering the last one was 17 years ago, I'd say this is somewhat of a big deal.

Back