Being a newbie.

only if you decide to stay and adapt, then eventually it wouldn't be intimidating anymore

Baby Luigi said:
only if you decide to stay and adapt, then eventually it wouldn't be intimidating anymore

yah. :) I think this place will be a great place to just talk! Besides, Ive known you baby luigi since the day I chatted to in the chat room! Evan though I don't go on chat anymore, This place might be better for me.

SUPERZ said:
Kimberly Hart said:
I just joined yesterday, being a newbie is scary.

I'm sorta feeling excited and scared at the same time right now. But I also feel at home because I've been on the wiki for a while now. :)
I've never seen anything related to this forum before yesterday.

>.> Its all so intimidating to jump into!

SUPERZ said:
Baby Luigi said:

yah. :) I think this place will be a great place to just talk! Besides, Ive known you baby luigi since the day I chatted to in the chat room! Evan though I don't go on chat anymore, This place might be better for me.

I never chatted. Not once. So I'll hunt down and destroy whoever is responsible for that

Baby Luigi said:
SUPERZ said:
Baby Luigi said:

I never chatted. Not once. So I'll hunt down and destroy whoever is responsible for that

Whoah 0_0. Well at least we know eachother now! :)

(EDIT) oh dear, im so sorry! i just remembered i chatted with another user named babyluigi ON FIRE! you two sound alike… 0~0

i didn't do shit on the forum as a newbie

took me four years and a good friend to get me to actually post

and then i never looked back except for the months i did

I uh... I joined and got really angry at everybody because 12 year old me is rude and obnoxious. Then I ragequit for a year or two.

Radagast the Brown said:
SUPERZ said:

who's Evan?

Evan was a mistake when i was typing on my kindle touch. I meant to say even, as in an "even if". whoops. :P

SUPERZ said:
Radagast the Brown said:
SUPERZ said:

who's Evan?

Evan was a mistake when i was typing on my kindle touch. I meant to say even, as in an "even if". whoops. :P
I figured as much, first thing you gotta know about me, I spot out spelling errors and use them against people :3

but don't worry, I'm a nice guy.

Most of the time.

Ok, only some of the time. BUT I'M GOOD AT OTHER STUFF TOO!

SUPERZ said:
(EDIT) oh dear, im so sorry! i just remembered i chatted with another user named babyluigi ON FIRE! you two sound alike… 0~0

As GP pointed out, I am BabyLuigiOnFire

And I still don't remember chatting with you

Baby Luigi said:
SUPERZ said:

As GP pointed out, I am BabyLuigiOnFire

And I still don't remember chatting with you

Hmm, that's odd....

Well,it seems like we have ourselves a stranger.... :eek: That chat room isn't big enough for two BLOFs! (baby luigi on fires).

Whoever impersonated me will get hunted down and shot like Wario :wario:

What if theoretically there is no impostor and you just don't remember every single person you talk to?

Baby Luigi said:
Whoever impersonated me will get hunted down and shot like Wario :wario:

dun DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!

Agent Smith said:
What if theoretically there is no impostor and you just don't remember every single person you talk to?
...or that. :P Who knows what cyberspace did during those times? :rolleyes:

Agent Smith said:

I even looked at his talk page and I don't see my sig anywhere

And I completely, solemnly swear I have never been on chat, ever.

Neither has Lefty. And why should she dare impersonate me?

Sibling rivalry, although you two look like the best of friends.

Depending on what you've said maybe you pissed off someone and they impersonated you on Chat to try and defame you

Nah I know Lefty, she doesn't impersonate for revenge (only on Steam chat but it's more for convenience than revenge, actually)

Back