Hiroshi Yamauchi, third president of Nintendo, passes away

christ, look at the comments left on the article. they have no respect whatsoever

I do not think that Iwata would kill himself just to honour Yamamuchi. And I don't think that Yamamuchi would even ask him to commit suicide. That's plain morbid.

In fact I don't believe anything in that article. People who are saying "this is dumb" and stuff in the comments probably know that this is satire.

Smashgoom202 said:
So the current president of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata, reveals what Hiroshi Yamauchi said to him before he died... basically that if the Wii U failed, Iwata should kill himself:

http://www.p4rgaming.com/hiroshi-yamauchis-final-words-to-satoru-iwata-commit-suicide-if-the-wii-u-fails/

Um... wow... stern and harsh until the end...

I DO like this one comment, "He said that he would not be able to live long enough to see the PlayStation 4 come out which is the only good thing that death will bring." :P
Whoa.

Smashgoom, you realize this is on the same site as an article covering an Iwata Asks about how it took weeks to develop a penis drawing detector for Miiverse.

Mario4Ever said:
Smashgoom, you realize this is on the same site as an article covering an Iwata Asks about how it took weeks to develop a penis drawing detector for Miiverse.
Didn't realize it this was a parody/satire site...

But then again, that sounds like something Nintendo would do... I mean, they don't want people do draw penises on Miiverse.

Back