Unpopular opinions with video games

Naw, my brain is not set up that way.

-I think Pokemon is very boring
-Baby Luigi is the best character to exist
-Hacking makes video games better
-I like Mario spin-offs more than Mario platformers

hacking makes video games better, definitely!
as for the spinoffs thing i agree 100%, mario platformers are kinda boring after a while

Solar Blaze said:
Uh, I really don't see how any of them were any better or worse than the other. Lucario was basically nothing more than re-skin of Mewtwo.
Lucario isn't nearly as floaty as Mewtwo

Baby Luigi said:
-Hacking makes single player video games better
Hacking doesn't do anyone any good in multiplayer games.

NotABannableOffense said:

My sister and I have fun, so your point is invalid

Unless you mean online play, which is crap I never even touch and I plan to not touch it in the future

Super Mario Galaxy sucks.

I own the first one, and i just really don't like it at all.

NotABannableOffense said:
Solar Blaze said:
Uh, I really don't see how any of them were any better or worse than the other. Lucario was basically nothing more than re-skin of Mewtwo.
Lucario isn't nearly as floaty as Mewtwo

Baby Luigi said:
Hacking new levels, characters, etc? That would be pretty beneficial, bro.

oh yeah almost forgot

-amy rose is the best character in the sonic franchise.

-i don't have anything against the cod franchise and other similar games
-i find myself preferring indie/doujin games these days

-that's about all i can think of tbh

-The Zelda series (or most of it, at least, I love Majora's Mask and Wind Waker) is boring to play (I say that having tried Zelda I, Zelda II, Ocarina of Time and Phantom Hourglass).
--Similarly, Link is quite a bland protagonist (though I'm not sure if that's unpopular).
-Super Mario Galaxy 2 is not the worst game ever created and nobody who likes it should be proven wrong immediately.
-Also, Kid Icarus on the NES is an awful game.

Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks are as good as any other handheld Zelda games, and the stylus controls make perfect sense.

Purple Yoshi said:
Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks are as good as any other handheld Zelda games, and the stylus controls make perfect sense.

That's an unpopular opinion? I'm surprised, I loved those games and can also say Spirit Tracks is my favourite Zelda game.

Dr. Lucien Sanchez said:
-Super Mario Galaxy 2 is not the worst game ever created and nobody who likes it should be proven wrong immediately.

It's only unpopular here. Maybe you should look at the reviews instead, plus other sites.

Dr. Lucien Sanchez said:
--Similarly, Link is quite a bland protagonist (though I'm not sure if that's unpopular).

i think he's pretty popular

pretty uninteresting character either way though

Icemario11 said:
Purple Yoshi said:

That's an unpopular opinion? I'm surprised, I loved those games and can also say Spirit Tracks is my favourite Zelda game.
Spirit tracks is in my top 5. I like splitting and seperating Zelda handheld games and Zelda console games. The only handheld that I have played better than Spirit Tracks is Oracle of Ages.

IHDK if it's considered unpopular but I always judge games based on how they look and not how they're played.

It's because of this I get hit in the face when the game actually turns out GOOD or even great.

Icemario11 said:
Purple Yoshi said:

All the people who don't like touch screen controls hate it, though. The same way all the motion-control haters hated Skyward Sword.

Ok, I mentioned this in another Thread, but it seems appropriate here. One of my favorite video game characters is Mr. Resetti. He is just so dang funny. I mean you shut the game off without saving and he comes back and scolds at you. Ah, so cute. Everything he says makes me laugh. Also, in Brawl, whenever he comes through the Assist Trophy, I purposely die, so I can concentrate on what he is saying, because whatever Mr. Resetti says > Fighting.

I think hacking can make games better
especially adding new content (which is typically called modding not hacking)
however hacking such as aim bots and the like I don't approve of, especially in online multiplayer

Back