Your headcanons

The idea of Bowser going to school at all is quite a headcanon. :P

Mcmadness said:
The idea of Bowser going to school at all is quite a headcanon. :P
Sometimes poor Kamek needs a break.
I can see Bowser slowly getting banned from every school though.

gulpit headcanon dump for some reason
they have a thick layer of fat, skin is smooth so no fur or scales or whatever. eat rocks as a method of self defense, but as for actually eating they eat other animals that live in the cold places, and the occacional plant. not sapient.

hurt plant and m. bush arent related to what theyre disguising as, its convergent evolution. both are related to piranha plants, which are really weird reptiles
Mashabely said:
im back again
the hair on some koopas and yoshis is actually feathers, which makes their resemblance to turtles just plain convergent evolution, and so theyre actual dinosaurs and closer to birds as a result
those are modified feathers as well, very hair like but more colorful and stiff so crazier hairstyles can happen

edit: tad rock is actually wart's son. he is a dissapointing son.

Iggy may look stupid to you, but you are wrong. Iggy is actually a genius. I know a lot of people hate that the koopalings were appearing everywhere now, but they just don't understand Iggy's intelligence. He could kill Mario if he wanted to, but he just wants to have fun because he knows that he won't live forever and knows that he exists for a reason, which is to entertain people. Iggy takes beatings from Mario because he recognizes that everything has a cost and that good cannot exist without evil. Iggy acts so dumb that he doesn't even seem to feel pain when hit with something in "Mario Kart 8" and the deluxe version, yet he has shown in "Yoshi's Safari" that he is capable of engineering. People only are mad at Iggy appearing everywhere because they are not wise enough to relate to him, which is just sad. Next time you see Iggy taking up a character slot or boss slot in a game, please keep this in mind.

Queen Vanessa said:
Iggy may look stupid to you, but you are wrong. Iggy is actually a genius. I know a lot of people hate that the koopalings were appearing everywhere now, but they just don't understand Iggy's intelligence. He could kill Mario if he wanted to, but he just wants to have fun because he knows that he won't live forever and knows that he exists for a reason, which is to entertain people. Iggy takes beatings from Mario because he recognizes that everything has a cost and that good cannot exist without evil. Iggy acts so dumb that he doesn't even seem to feel pain when hit with something in "Mario Kart 8" and the deluxe version, yet he has shown in "Yoshi's Safari" that he is capable of engineering. People only are mad at Iggy appearing everywhere because they are not wise enough to relate to him, which is just sad. Next time you see Iggy taking up a character slot or boss slot in a game, please keep this in mind.
Iggy was always my favorite Koopaling anyway.

The Silver Zephyr and Starship X-Naut both regularly broadcast on televisions all across the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario has gotten really invested into watching the former as the ongoing storyline and drama between the characters really has gripped his attention, he's also unaware of who the elusive Purple Wind actually is despite it being blindingly obvious. The show continued to go on for many seasons long after Wario's departure and Count Cannoli reclaimed his role as the show's protagonist

Julia-BM said:
The first one of each mini lived together in a dollhouse until Amiibo Challenge, where they live in the houses on their respective worlds (Which contain their special levels in the game)

And Mini Pauline? She lives with Pauline now.

One addition to this headcanon: Remember these girls?
7228f0b94fa5f379d7aa6417fb7e3b63.jpg

They still work at the Mario Toy Company (don't worry, they aren't forced to dress like this!), and they take care of said minis who lived in that dollhouse, and even the first ones of the Amiibo Challenge debuts.

Bowser left Koopa Kid on that small island at the end of Mario Party 7.

He is still there to this day.

Just think how amazing that would be if Mario can find Koopa Kid as an Easter Egg and he can give you a Power Moon for finding him.

Princess Mario said:
Just think how amazing that would be if Mario can find Koopa Kid as an Easter Egg and he can give you a Power Moon for finding him.
"What??? You found me?! Well, I guess it doesn't matter, that stupid Bowser left me here anyway! Here's a power moon, I guess."

I want it to happen.

Also, since Super Mario Sunshine, Isle Delfino has had some expansion done, with Delfino Square and Delfino Pier being built. near Delfino Plaza.

wigglers can choose to remain wigglers and not become flutters. in fact most seem to prefer doing that.

I find the notion of shipping Bowser jr and Toadette creepy.

It's like shipping a 10 year old with somebody in their 20s.

I always headcanoned toadette and bowser jr were the same age though? I assumed toadette was a child by her Japanese name and how she acted a lot more childish then the other main characters?

The mario characters seem to have no ages so I always thought it was up to the viewer of said canon to belevie what ages they are.

Pretty sure she's an adult toad.

Eh, I'll just remove my headcanons I had for Junior then sorry if I made you uncomfortable accidentally.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Don't judge her age by her size. Most adult Toads are that size. Just look at Toadsworth and other older Toads.
I more saw it by personality then her size. Mario characters ages are super confusing sometimes

I don't have an issue with that ship. An example of something that would come off as creepy is a ship involving one of the baby characters. Toadette's ambiguous enough to justify taking liberties especially in an AU, same with Bowser Jr. since even though he is clearly young, it's not a stretch to assume Toadette is close to his age. I don't personally ship that though.

IMO, Toadette can be interpreted either way since Toads don't vary much in size. Just as long as you don't try to headcanon both of those ships somehow. Or if Nintendo actually confirms these character's ages. Toadette x Luigi doesn't really sound appealing to me though.

I only asked that because I know someone (not here and not me) who would like to f*** Toadette if she were real. Wrap your head around that.

Back