Why do we love Mario

Kool_Koopa

Hammer Bro.
Why do we love Mario? There are lots of reasons why. We love Mario because...
(can you, yes you lazy thing finish the sentence for me?

He's a fat-ass. We hate you because...

Garlic Man said:

If Mario was real (I'll post an image of the real Mario's head later...) he'd kill you like all the Goombas and Koopas he defeated over the years.

Plus, Wario's the fat guy.

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:

If Mario was real (I'll post an image of the real Mario's head later...) he'd kill you like all the Goombas and Koopas he defeated over the years.

What, this peice of crap?
real-mario-face.jpg

Yeah, Wario's fat too, and I'm proud of it. Feedin' off them garlics...

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:

real-mario-face.jpg

In response to title: Since he has a famous series, EVEN Hotel Mario, which pwnz the others...

If you need help getting through the Hotels, please look at the Enclosed Instruction Book.

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:

real-mario-face.jpg

In response to title: Since he has a famous series, EVEN Hotel Mario, which pwnz the others...

If you need help getting through the Hotels, please look at the Enclosed Instruction Book.
Please look at the enclosed instructions lying within hidden fathoms of the enclosed instruction book, which can only be accessed through the game... but the game cannot be accessed without the instructions. What a paradox.

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
My god, stop going out of your way to try to tick people off.

I love mario because his games focus on gameplay first, everything else after. :-X And because I've been playing Nintendo stuff since I was like, 3.

Free Loader said:

Kool_Koopa said:
Let's stay on topic.
I hate I mean love :mario: (the one in the game) because he looks very cute.
Middle-aged men look cute to you? :roll:

Kool_Koopa said:
You're either Gay, or Weird. Hopefully the latter. :roll:

Garlic, this thing is just for you,
I was just wondering , is Peach dumb? She keeps getting kidnapped by Bowser time and time again and calls a plumber, of all people, to help her! Why a plumber? Why not a sword -woelding, shielding hero like Link? Personally, I think Mario would only come in handy if I had an evil plumbing situation that was trying to eat me alive, but which is a little bit unlikely.

Kool_Koopa said:
Garlic, this thing is just for you,
I was just wondering , is Peach dumb? She keeps getting kidnapped by Bowser time and time again and calls a plumber, of all people, to help her! Why a plumber? Why not a sword -woelding, shielding hero like Link? Personally, I think Mario would only come in handy if I had an evil plumbing situation that was trying to eat me alive, but which is a little bit unlikely.
She didn't call for Mario. Mario just decided to go save her. And in the case of games like SM64 and PM, he was invited to her castle, where a tragedy occurs... dundunduun...

Oh well :luigi:
How about Luigi? It is always Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Sonic at the Olypics...
What do you think of a game called Super Luigi Sluggers or Dance Dance Revolution Luigi mix.

Kool_Koopa said:
Oh well :luigi:
How about Luigi? It is always Super Mario Galaxy, Mario & Sonic at the Olypics...
What do you think of a game called Super Luigi Sluggers or Dance Dance Revolution Luigi mix.
Luigi's Mansion

Kool_Koopa said:
That's the only one! How about Super Luigi bros? Or Adventures in Luigi's Restaurant.
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Mario is first there!
(Warning: another maths lesson coming)
Luigi shold be firs because: he is cuter, slimmer, better and alphabeticly he is first(L comes before M)

Kool_Koopa said:
Mario is first there!
(Warning: another maths lesson coming)
Luigi shold be firs because: he is cuter, slimmer, better and alphabeticly he is first(L comes before M)
AHHH! It's the guy who thinks Middle-Aged men are cute! Unless you're telling the truth on your profile. Are you really female?

Kool_Koopa said:
Yup.
(Yay! you had looked on my profile! Now you know that I exist!)
You ARE female?! *gasp*

We love Mario becuase someone has to
lol
Auctually

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:

I love mario because his games focus on gameplay first, everything else after. :-X And because I've been playing Nintendo stuff since I was like, 3.

Same reason as above

yoshster said:
We love Mario becuase someone has to
lol
Auctually

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:

Same reason as above
I got my 64 when it came out... one year old. :eek:

And I've got Wii since it came out in MK (23rd April 2006). In Mushroom Kingdom I get to play new consoles first. I've asked Mario(he has a contact with Shigeru Miyamoto) what is coming out next but he doesn't want to tell me.
(To Garlic, Yes, I am really a female.)

Back