The official hunting thread

Shyghoul

Peace be with you, whoever you are.
Pronouns
she/her/they
ok so discuss hunting

i've personally just got into it the past few years, i'll be going dove hunting this saturday

A filthy habit, I shall never partake in such a crass sport.

Wow, what a unique experience. Hunting is something that I'm probably unlikely to ever have the chance to try myself.

does fishing count as hunting

i'm going fishing for bio today

I support hunting only if it's a lifestyle and not a "sport"and that it is ecologically sustainable.

I don't like that people hunt animals.

Something I'll never agree to. It's just wrong IMO.

If the person likes doing it...then whatever...

yeah i've basically given up on killing creatures

just not worth it, most creatures on live for about four to ten years, so it's best to let them live their lives while they can

though when I say creatures, I refer to bugs and shit

So for whatever reason, people here in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota are obsessed with hunting. You can't even walk into a parking lot without seeing weapons in someone's vehicle or something.

As for me, I don't hunt, unless you count arcade games :P

I don't support hunting as a sport because just going out to kill animals and say "OMG I SHOT THIS THING" is pretty much pointless.

i'm okay with it as long as they eat the animal for lunch or something
just killing things for fun is kind of messed up

Drift said:
So for whatever reason, people here in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota are obsessed with hunting. You can't even walk into a parking lot without seeing weapons in someone's vehicle or something.
Yep pretty much true.

I don't get why people do it really, I think deer are just adorable.

New Super Mario said:
Drift said:
Yep pretty much true.

While I don't support hunting, I think hunting for deer (I don't do it myself) is somewhat benificial; since the crime rate in Michigan is so low, pretty much the only way people die is from deer strikes; it collides with their car.

Drift said:
While I don't support hunting, I think hunting for deer (I don't do it myself) is somewhat benificial; since the crime rate in Michigan is so low, pretty much the only way people die is from deer strikes; it collides with their car.
Wow, that's a selfish way of viewing it. Sorry, but I'm offended.

New Super Mario said:
Drift said:
Yep pretty much true.

and boy do they taste good

Nabber said:
look at some birds I shot
JD8LXKs.png
Um, Nabber, those aren't birds.
Those are turtles.
You shot endangered turtles.
Turtles that you love.

New Super Mario said:
I think deer are just adorable.
Deer are a pest. They're a major disease vector. They're like oversized rodents that stands in the road because they're retarded.

Zae said:
New Super Mario said:
Drift said:
Yep pretty much true.

and boy do they taste good
Deer Sausage is so yummy

Radagast the Brown said:

just not worth it, most creatures on live for about four to ten years, so it's best to let them live their lives while they can

words are hard

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Radagast the Brown said:

words are hard

they really are, aren't they

Back