Nintendo 2DS

That was funny and I agree with everything he said.

I still want a 2DS.

video said:
where in the fudge is a five-year old going to store this?

you could probably say the same for the 3ds xl or even the regular 3ds. back when i was five (which i admit was a long time ago, so i might be misremembering) i don't think i would have been able to fit my gba sp, which is half the size of a 3ds, into my pockets, and i'm sure i still had a way to bring it around, even if i can't remember what it is

also i know a seven-year old who has a dsi xl, and his mum carries it around in her bag, and he just asks when he wants to play it. same could be done for the 2ds

also does that guy always use silly sound effects and hammering motions as his main source of humour?

Pearl said:
also does that guy always use silly sound effects and hammering motions as his main source of humour?

Lol, no. I've been watching Brent since 2010, and this is the first instance of him doing that. I do admit doing that once was enough, he didn't have to do it a second time.

ジュゲムザクイック said:
Pearl said:
Doesn't matter, it does make it funny.

you must be easy to amuse

also i like how everyone ignored my serious points and instead decided to focus on my side comment instead

Pearl said:
ジュゲムザクイック said:
Pearl said:
Doesn't matter, it does make it funny.

you must be easy to amuse
Depends. I found the hammer parts strange.

Pearl said:
also i like how everyone ignored my serious points and instead decided to focus on my side comment instead
Lets see. So far, I've rarely had problems putting my 3DS in my pocket. I can imagine the 3DS XL being a problem, but the 2DS will not fit at all. Even in my largest pocketed pants.

Now I already have a 3DS, so it doesn't really matter to me.

One does not simply put his 2DS in his pocket!

(aka: Nintendo wants to sell fashionable pockets to carry it.)

>i bought a 2DS
>it actually fits comfortably in my hand and doesn't feel like it's made for kids
>only $130
>i can buy a 2DS and a game for the same price as one 3DS
>i haven't connected to the internet on my 2DS yet though :'(

Vince McMahon said:
Radagast the Brown said:
can it fit in your pocket though

"Where we're going, we don't need pockets..."
for any other post, I would have been all like "dude take this shit seriously"

but you posted a reference to like one of the greatest quotes of all time, so I thank you sir.

Radagast the Brown said:
can it fit in your pocket though
I always thought this was a stupid argument from my perspective because women's pants either don't have pockets, have really small pockets or have stitching to make it look like the are pockets when there really aren't, so often your 3DS (almost certainly the XL) won't fit into them.

So like, when a feature can only be used by essentially half your userbase is it really a feature worth flaunting?

It really just needs to fit in a bag, which it does, which makes it no less of a burden.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
I really love the 3D on some games (OoT), and really would suck without.

While other games dont need it. (NSMB2, M&L: DT, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, etc.)

Back