Nintendo 2DS

They have everything in Amazon.

DragonFreak said:
They have everything in Amazon.

Even cherry pie?

SUPERZ said:
MS-DOS said:
It is, however, going to give Nintendo a lot of hate, since most people who see it don't think of it being dedicated for younger people.

Not nessesarily, Nintendo might actually get allot of praise for this. Speaking that this system is no longer dangerous to the lil kids, the parents might like the idea for the holidays.

Also, Nintendo (thankfully) keep 3d the main priority of the family. :) (ps, welcome to the boards! I'm sorta new here too.)

Could be true, but from what I've heard people say, they don't like the idea at all, and they think Nintendo is going backwards. I don't agree with this at all, but you never know how many other people who think this are out there.

(Also, thanks! Even though I'm not really new, I had the account since 2011, I just started to use it now :))

MS-DOS said:
Could be true, but from what I've heard people say, they don't like the idea at all, and they think Nintendo is going backwards. I don't agree with this at all, but you never know how many other people are out there.

(Also, thanks! Even though I'm not really new, I had the account since 2011, I just started to use it now :))

I dunno, I wouldn't like an ugly system either

but I things the common sense way: I don't buy it

AMAZON HAS EVERYTHING OMG SO FANCY

DragonFreak said:
I still want a 2DS so badly. No hinges, no overrated 3D. It's like a GBA, only it doesn't use batteries sadly.

Sadly? Luckily! At least you don't have to buy batteries for the thing every time you run out of juice.

Anyway, I got one recently, and so far I have nothing to complain about. I've even managed to fit it in my jacket pocket.

For all people are always sizes and prices, but for me I guess is the same as when they after Nintendo Released Nintendo DS, maked Lite and DS I

DragonFreak said:
Those things are the best!

Do your kidneys really don't work properly?
They don't, I have Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis, which means that unlike normal kidneys mine also filter out protein which means that my body is less able to store and get rid of fluid. Mine is rather uncommon, go me, about 40 people have been treated in the past 25 years, and it can cause kidney failure, 2 in 25 died, 1/3 of patients had irreversible kidney failure, 2/3 had proteinuria, an excess of protein in urine and 4/10 had high blood pressure, but thankfully according to blood pressure tests mine is ideal.

I wonder what the new Kirby game will be like on 2DS

^Avoid that:
800px-Carambola_Starfruit.jpg

Kirby 3DS on the 2DS probably look like Return to Dream Land on a hand-held.

What is that?

And I meant more the gameplay of foreground and background, I'm not sure how that'll work in 2D

Demidevimon said:
DragonFreak said:
Those things are the best!

Do your kidneys really don't work properly?
They don't, I have Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis, which means that unlike normal kidneys mine also filter out protein which means that my body is less able to store and get rid of fluid. Mine is rather uncommon, go me, about 40 people have been treated in the past 25 years, and it can cause kidney failure, 2 in 25 died, 1/3 of patients had irreversible kidney failure, 2/3 had proteinuria, an excess of protein in urine and 4/10 had high blood pressure, but thankfully according to blood pressure tests mine is ideal.
I thought you were kidding about that. Oh God, I feel terrrible.

Demidevimon said:
What is that?

That's a starfruit

Hawlucha said:
so i have enough money to get a 2DS right now

should i wait until i can buy a 3DS or just buy a 2DS

3DS!!!! Unless you don't care about the glorious 3d. It's really useful, especially on super mario 3d land when gameplay gets intense. (Though I really like the 2ds' design. You can choose what's best for you. :) )

I'm really not a fan of 3D, especially since it always slows down the frame rate (unless you're watching a video).

SUPERZ said:
It's really useful, especially on super mario 3d land when gameplay gets intense

i'm just gonna mention that 3d doesn't add much to 3d land, only a few star coins puzzles are designed with 3d in mind, and they can be more or less done without it anyway

Hawlucha said:
I'm really not a fan of 3D, especially since it always slows down the frame rate (unless you're watching a video).

I think that depends on what that specific game engine your game has. Third partys usually have that long waiting engine with 50 fps gameplay when the 3d is on.* while nintendo has two different engines. the first is an instant load engine from super mario 3d land, that makes the game run at 50 fps. Then they have a long wait 60 fps engine shown in mario kart 7 and harmonight. some games even preload the whole game to reduce waiting, depending on how much storage it takes up. what game are you playing that runs in 50 fps?

*I have bird mania, which runs 60 fps and loads at a regular rate, so my statement might be false there...

Pearl said:
i'm just gonna mention that 3d doesn't add much to 3d land, only a few star coins puzzles are designed with 3d in mind, and they can be more or less done without it anyway

Mabe that's just me. :P

Demidevimon said:
What is that?

And I meant more the gameplay of foreground and background, I'm not sure how that'll work in 2D

Star fruits. Don't eat them if you have kidney problems. They can cause bad things.

Well, I don't quite get what you mean. There are 2D games that take advantage of backgrounds and stuff. I'm sure it is possible to play that game with the 3D effect turned off.

Back