Pewdiepie is now youtube's most subscribed and popular channel

i was watching pewdiepie and my parent came in and were like holy shit this guy cusses too much and looked at my other tabs and saw english homework and no fucks were given
but seriously, he cusses like he lives in a bad neighborhood and lost his parents. i prefer wowcrendor, vanoss, tobuscus, and smosh. seriously though, he doesnt make sense ON PURPOSE. views are money these days (sadly)

why's he always post himself making a stupid face in his video thumbnails

it's like why would that appeal to anyone

Terriermon said:
It's a joke. Yes, it's a joke about raping children and all that, and it's perfectly reasonable for you to not like it. However, stop beating him up about it. Black comedy (dark humor, crude humor, whatever you want to call it) is what Pewdiepie indulges in, and there are numerous and successful comedians who have taken black comedy farther than what Pewdiepie has, such as Jimmy Carr, to name one example. Even if you think it's disgusting, at the end of the day they're still jokes; nobody means anything by them. You may not laugh, but there are plenty of other people who are laughing. And again, this is Pewdiepie making these jokes. The persona that Felix created for the sake of providing Internet humor has nothing to do with what interests he actually has.

Are you seriously justifying a freaking child rape joke? It's on the same line as a racist joke if not even worse. It's like making a joke out of child abuse. It's not funny and it's utterly disgusting and those people laughing at the joke should be utterly ashamed of themselves. Making child abuse jokes is NOT dark humor and should NOT be compared to as such.

Terriermon said:
It's a joke. Yes, it's a joke about raping children and all that, and it's perfectly reasonable for you to not like it. However, stop beating him up about it. Black comedy (dark humor, crude humor, whatever you want to call it) is what Pewdiepie indulges in, and there are numerous and successful comedians who have taken black comedy farther than what Pewdiepie has, such as Jimmy Carr, to name one example. Even if you think it's disgusting, at the end of the day they're still jokes; nobody means anything by them. You may not laugh, but there are plenty of other people who are laughing. And again, this is Pewdiepie making these jokes. The persona that Felix created for the sake of providing Internet humor has nothing to do with what interests he actually has.
Pewdiepie is most likely more of a slight exaggeration of Felix, and besides, if Pewdiepie makes a rape joke, then Felix obviously has no problem cracking that joke.

Gomamon said:
NotABannableOffense said:
Like actual rapists.

"rapists are bad, so clearly nobody else on the planet has ever done anything wrong!" wow that sure is a logical argument good job on not being an idiot

You missed the point, mon.

Lario said:
I never really cared about him that much. I find that there are better things to hate on out there.

Gage42 said:
i was watching pewdiepie and my parent came in and were like holy shit this guy cusses too much and looked at my other tabs and saw english homework and no fucks were given
but seriously, he cusses like he lives in a bad neighborhood and lost his parents. i prefer wowcrendor, vanoss, tobuscus, and smosh. seriously though, he doesnt make sense ON PURPOSE. views are money these days (sadly)
Watch one video from, say, KSI and you will not say Pewdiipie cusses a lot.

But yeah he's overrated.

Back