Control the Throne II

I miss this thread. I propose we restart it. I don't know how to spell immediatly...

I use my fancy dagger and murder TheButterFingerBatman (a criminal, nonetheless), effectively kicking him out of the game.

nono guys

this thread is about coming up with complex plots to obtain the throne and defend it

allow me to restart it, since i have control over this thread after bowser45 ceded it to me

In addition to the rules in the original post, here are my rules:
Dr. Javelin said:
Javelin's New Rules:

1. If one player controls the throne for thirty posts, then they win the game. One player. Co-ownership is allowed, but only one person can sit on the throne at a time, so therefore only one person can control the throne at a time, so the partners will have to decide who controls it.

2. There are now rounds, each of which last a week. After each round, the throne returns to neutral territory. Winners of the last round are once again allowed to play.

3. The throne is being reset right now to neutral territory. Whoever was in control right now, too bad. A new round has started.

4. I'm declaring Neptune to be an assistant game moderator to help enforce these rules when I'm not here. Bowser45 is also a mod, because he created the thread.

5. Mods are allowed to play. If we start abusing the rules, call us out on it.
All that said, let the game begin once more!

The throne falls from a portal and lands on the summit of Mount Everest, Eurasian continent, Planet Earth.

I climb the mountain, and find a throne. However, I leave the mysterious thone be, as I do not know where it came from...

As Freakworld opens Google Earth he notices a huge throne on top of the Mount Everest and decides to steal it.

Now if he only had enough money for a plane ticket to China...

President Madagascar said:
As Freakworld opens Google Earth he notices a huge throne on top of the Mount Everest and decides to steal it.

Now if he only had enough money for a plane ticket to China...

Let's spice things up. *throws cash at FW*

I don't want a boring plot.

So tell me: WHY DID JAVELIN GET CONTROL OVER THIS THREAD??????? So much ANGER... CAN'T CONTAIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEGA RAGE ACTIVATE!!! FFFFFFFF@#@%%@@%@%UUUUJDHJLHKHHB%$#%$#^^^^^&&**####!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PHEW! I'm SO SORRY. So why exactly did Javelin control this thread?

yeah me too

this thread was a good idea but it eventually devolved into stupid frivolous talking that had nothing whatsoever to do with the throne, which is dumb because that's the whole point of the game

Thwompinalltheway said:
So tell me: WHY DID JAVELIN GET CONTROL OVER THIS THREAD??????? So much ANGER... CAN'T CONTAIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEGA RAGE ACTIVATE!!! FFFFFFFF@#@%%@@%@%UUUUJDHJLHKHHB%$#%$#^^^^^&&**####!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PHEW! I'm SO SORRY. So why exactly did Javelin control this thread?
please keep crying, it helps sustain my life force

Back