Control the Throne II

Fawful got louder. He heard gunshots.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Blue Koop walked through, he came across the room Fawful had used to keep the throne. Turrets started firing at him.

By now, Madikoopa had given up on forming coherent sentences and was now sputtering nonsense as loud as she could. Whatever works, she thought. If only she could find a way out of her cell...

With a startled gasp, the young Koopa dodged the deadly weapon. His fighting spirit churning within him, Blue Koop tactfully maneuvered his way through the throne room. Weaving through the mess of bullets as if he were performing a dance, he took out his own weapons and proceeded to fight back.

TANTUSAR and SERVER looked out over the landscape. The demon had returned to whence it came, but most of the immediate vicinity was in ruins. Better than a 2000km wide hole, I guess. They saw lightning strike Fawful's tower over and over again. They went there. They did not like what they saw.

@Fawful: Careful not to godmod; correct me if I'm wrong, but it feels like you're starting to infringe on rule 3...

Blue Koop stopped fighting and looked up at the ceiling of the room; strangely, it was quaking like a volcano. Fawful's guards abandoned the scene, running and ducking for cover. Blue Koop used this opportunity to get a closer look at the throne. It must have some weakness...but what?

SERVER'S weakness is kittens. Just thought you should know.
Why did yo- D'awwwwww.
<whisper>Works every time.</whisper>

Fawful's machine exploded, due to a problem that was un-fixable. He gave up and left Madikoopa there, without the TV on. It clearly would not work. "When you begin to starve, just call and I can give you food. Unless you do not want food." Fawful said, going up. He saw Blue Koop.

He had a kitten. It was too cute for SERVER.

You cannot hope to defeat a kitten in a cute-off. They are simply the best there are.

Madikoopa sighed in relief; she had very nearly become a slave to Fawful. Despite this, she was every bit as surprised at Blue Koop's presence as Fawful was. "I knew I should have never trusted you, right from the start!" he shouted menacingly. "Now, I shall have revenge, if it's the last thing I do!" As if on cue, the thunder rolled ominously above the castle in answer to Blue Koop's threat.

EDIT: Wait, what?

He fired. The kitten jumped. It was destroyed.

LN1 peeked at a castle he seriously knew was not there. Among the images, he could see Madikoopa in a jail cell. LN1 found a typewriter somewhere nearby, and slipped the following message

Subject: What's going on?
Sender: LN1
Written: About 40 seconds ago
Expected Receiver: Madikoopa

Dear my, just why are you help up like a prisoner? Is it something related to Fawful. Do not under any circumstances show this to Fawful. I am not yet ready for him.

"We may not be able to save ourselves, but we can at least save everyone else from your repulsive greed for power!" retorted Madikoopa, who could just barely be heard over the roars of the thunder. Blue Koop's eyes flashed in anger as he wielded his own weapon. Neatly dodging each of Fawful's attempts to destroy him, he threatened and taunted until the two eventually clashed in a fight to the death.

Desperately, Madikoopa tried to scribble up a decent response, a plea for help. The aggressive fight taking place, coupled with the ravaging storm, was making it extremely difficult to do so. Eventually, she managed to write the following:

LN1,

I apologize for my haste in writing this letter, but all I can ask is that you come immediately. Yes, this involves Fawful. We are at Fawful's Castle right now and everything is going awry. Bring weapons

~Madikoopa

NOTE: This is getting good :3

Fawful eventually stopped. "I will not fight anymore. Fawful is beefless." He called his Fawfulcoptors and went to see Madikoopa. Fawful gave her some food. "Here is the stopper of the hunger." He said, putting it on the ground on a plate. It was a sandwich, with Mustard, ketchup and meat.

Madikoopa cocked her head in bewilderment. What is with Fawful and mood swings? she thought. Blue Koop, on the other hand, was convinced that Fawful was trying to trick them. "Nice try, Fawful," he said, still gripping his sword, "but you won't put me off guard anytime soon!"

"I'm afraid you're a bit late," said Madikoopa, still confused by the previous development. "He's stopped fighting, and he just gave me a sandwich." Here she pointed to the mustard sandwich that was still sitting on the plate as if nothing had happened. Blue Koop still wasn't impressed. "That's what he wants you to think," he hissed, sword still in hand. "As soon as we put our guards down, he'll go crazy again!"

LN1 got hit by a stun blast as Fawful came into view. "So, trying to save her, are you? That is not allowed." Fawful said, putting LN1 in the dungeon cell next to Madikoopa's. "Do not worry. The sandwich is not poisoned, I want you alive Fawful said, leaving. He was thinking about his old friend, years ago, named Kammy. He put off the thought because it nearly made him unlock the cages and stop with taking over the world. He went upstairs again, and saw Blue Koop with 10 destroyed Fawfulcopters beside him.

"Hmmph, Fawful is not a fool, but he isn't the smartest folk around. Apparently some weird architect forgot to completely seal the acid between the walls. It is not hydrochloric acid, but it is pretty corrosive nonetheless. The sealing is mostly working, but there was one vulnerable area left, and acid drips there one drop at a time. Surely if I contain enough of this acid I can corrode the metallic bars.", thought LN1, now that he was spearless and shieldless.

Back