Control the Throne II

So far, Fawful has (sort of) the throne and it has gone crazy. Madikoopa is locked in the dungeon of Fawful Castle, and LN1 has been allowed to stop working with Fawful.

"Alright. Question final: what would it take for you to feel that my betrayal is undone?" Fawful asked. The power was moments away from being gone.

In the last episode of Control the Throne II, Dr. Javelin and his brother Yoshiwaker attack, so Neptune and his army fight back. After they win the battle, everyone except for Madikoopa and Blue Koop are taken away by a large, dark cloud. While the remaining Koopas go back to Bowserpedia Keep, they meet Fawful, who tries to shoot Madikoopa. Before that happens, an Akuma comes and distracts Fawful, giving Blue Koop and Madikoopa time to escape. They find a cabin in a forest with Gramma Red and Green inside, who let them stay for the night. Fawful finds the cabin, takes Madikoopa to his dungeon, and is currently interrogating her.

EDIT: Ninja'd :P

Madikoopa hesitated. She'd trusted Fawful before, and now she was stuck in this mess. After ruminating over his question, she turned to Fawful. "If you gave up your power-hungry ways," she said, "and became more considerate, I'd feel safer around you. It's easier than it sounds; you just have to try hard enough." Madikoopa sighed in dismay. Of course, for Fawful in particular, it may be harder...

Fawfuls power was gone right then. There was a burst of light, and Fawful was normal again. "What? What happened?" He looked at Madikoopa. "I... did this? Oh... my..." Fawful untied her. "We need to destroy the throne. If this is what can happen to me, just imagine what could happen to anyone else."

Madikoopa simply stood there in awe. "You mean...that was...but I..." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to sort her thoughts out. For one thing, she was glad that Fawful was back to his normal...well, somewhat normal...self, and that all the terrible things he'd said and done were merely the throne talking. On the other hand, this urged her to try and destroy the throne straightaway. "Well, I'm just glad it was me, and no-one else," she sighed. "Now, let's go. Between getting lost in the forest and you tying me up and grilling me, I've got no sleep at all last night."

Meanwhile...

36:00:00
TANTUSAR has been temporarily reactivated.
> SERVER: I hope you realise I am the one with the power here. <
> TANTUSAR: Why do you do this? <
> SERVER: For. <
Explosion radius increased to 1000 kilometres.
> SERVER: The. <
Timer decreased to 24:00:00.
> SERVER: Expletiving. <
Lockdown increased.
> SERVER: Lols. <
Message sent.
> SERVER: Bad AI. BAD! <
TANTUSAR temporarily deactivated.
> SERVER: Evil laughs. I'm not very good at them. I need to work on that. <

To: Everyone

Everyone,
SERVER, the evil part of me, just changed the explosion radius of this tower. It will probably destroy the entirety of Wiki World. I don't know how to stop him. I just know it needs to be done in the next 24 hours, or you are all going to die. Ple- (MESSAGE ENDS)

"Alright, but I'd better go get-" Before Madikoopa could finish her sentence, Blue Koop pounced at Fawful. "How dare you kidnap her! Have you no sense?!" The Koopa Troopa was onto Fawful in a moment, beating him like a wildcat does to a bird. "STOP!" Madikoopa intervened. He's a friend! He was poisoned by the throne, he knows better now!" Blue Koop quickly got up, but still looked suspicious. Madikoopa helped Fawful stagger from the ground as he made sure that his glasses weren't cracked. "Who is this being?" he pointed to the Koopa, deciding at once that he did not like him. "This is Blue Koop," Madikoopa explained, "and he's helping to destroy the throne. He's the only Bowserpedian left, after..." and here she trailed off in sorrow, for the events after the battle with Javelin were too terrible to recall. After the memories had wore down, Blue Koops looked up at the two. "Well, now that we've met," he said, still embarrassed by his quick reaction, "we'd best be getting started with our plans. Who knows, the throne could have poisoned someone else!" And with that, the trio marched into Fawful Castle.

"By the way," Madikoopa yawned, for she hadn't got a wink of sleep the previous night, "What was that message you got on your phone?"

"Hmm...bomb disarming. Now if only I could find the red cable. There is only blue and green, and some white. Maybe this is a color based test, but I doubt it. Then again, what the hell can I lose anyways? An early detonation is no worse than the eventual detonation. I can't destroy the throne tough, I have nothing strong enough for that.",LN1 rambled.

"We need to destroy the throne," Madikoopa exclaimed, "Or else the Wiki World is done for!" She handed the phone to Blue Koop, and his face was distorted in a mixture of surprise and rage. "How dare he...she...it?!" he hissed. "This is terrible!" Madikoopa's thoughts swam in anxiety. "We need to find something, anything, that can destroy the throne! But what...?" To this no-one answered, for the throne seemed invincible, at the least.

Madikoopa groaned. How far are we going to walk be the time this is done? she grumbled inwardly. "We can't go to the other side of the Wiki World and back in 24 hours!" she exclaimed. "What exactly do you need?"

Message to: Fawful and Madikoopa
Sender: LN1

Guys, I have come up with a theory to prevent the explosion. I have been taught in bomb disarming that the color of the tape used for the bomb powering cable that won't cause an early detonation is red. However, there are only white, blue and green cables. White is the combination of red, blue and green, so technically white is red. However, I expect your reply to approve this method or if I should help you with your alternative method.

"Well, we don't really have another choice," Blue Koop concluded after reading the message. "And it seems like a pretty smart idea to me. What say you, friends?" Madikoopa nodded in return. "It's our only hope, I suppose. Besides, what else could happen? I say we use the theory and see what happens. Unless you've got a better plan?" she asked with a hint of sarcasm, turning to Fawful.

"C'mon, Fawful," Madikoopa tried to reason with her persistant friend. "Why not give it a try? If it doesn't completely prevent the explosion, it should at least delay it so that we'll have more time. Besides," she continued, "we don't have much time left."

The throne spoke. It was not Tantusar.

Are you sure you want to do that? I know what it does. You don't. Do you really want to take this risk?

Back