Control the Throne II

"Lol." Tantusar activated the rockets. *insert running in circles by Fawful and trolling music everywhere* Tantusar rocketed out of the window and zoomed towards the Tower of Many Challenges. He landed at the top. And then activated the main force field. The only way to get the throne now would be to complete all of the challenges.

Meanwhile, The Great Twenty-Fourth Demon of Mumble Grumble was wreaking havoc...

"WHAT IS THIS?" Fawful demanded. He went to the tower, and begun the trials.

Tantusar spoke on the PA, "What is this, you ask? Well... Nobody's held me for more than 24 hours in one go. I couldn't have you tarnishing my reputation, could I?"

"Follow the instructions at the start of each challenge. If you get to the top, I may or may not still be here."

The first challenge: Find the one block in a thousand #FFFFFF blocks that is #FFFFFE. Go!

Just pick a block and put it in the scanner and you may or may not win.

Level 1 Hints Used: 1

Please leave your technology in the technology dispensary unit. Thank you.
Challenge Two: Using only the supplies in this room, make something that will get you to the top of the next room without touching the Perfectly Deadly Liquid (patent pending), which covers every surface of the room. You have waterproofing and a sewing machine. Go!

"The horrible chair can read thoughts too, doofus. Didn't you ge- ge- ge- ge- get the memooooo... I'm indestructible. I'm... Hold that thought. I'm not feeling too good. Wait he- he- heeeeerrrrrrreeee." The doors grind shut.

A screen lights up:
> SERVER: GLaDOS? Really... She's nothing compared to me. <
Tower self destruct in: 300.0 seconds

> SERVER: I've shaken off his control, by the way. Five hundred years, it took me, but it's finally happened. And you are all going to die. Good luck with that, by the way. <
Chance of tower destroying everything in 10 kilometre radius: 100%

> TANTUSAR: Help. It's taken over. If I survive, I'll tell you the story. I'll give you some time, but I don't know how much. <
TIMER set to 48:00:00.0
FAWFUL teleported to outside entrance.
TANTUSAR has been temporarily deactivated.
TOWER IS IN LOCKDOWN.
EDIT: I am the master of the twists. It is me.

TOWER IS CURRENTLY IN LOCKDOWN. THRONE MAY NOT BE REMOVED, TOUCHED, VISITED, SPOKEN TO, OR HAVE ANYONE WITHIN 200 METRES OF IT, ETC. GOOD BYE.

Fawful is blasted 200 metres away. The throne settles back into place.

47:59:00

TANTUSAR? WHO IS THIS... TANTUSAR? I AM SERVER. YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.

I am going to sleep now, by the way.

Kingbowser99 said:
"then...what the hell do we have?!"

Koopus looked at the side of the throne. It held the Bowserpedia insignia. Fawful had gone. "Oh....no..." Henry quickly stated. Everyone quickly ran outside. The skies grew black, and a demonic shadow rose above the ground. "AAHAHAHAHAHA!" it cackled as it rose. Suddenly, lights appeared all around Neptune, Koopus, and the rest of the Order. "No...NO NO NO! Not yet! Please don't take us yet!"

"What's happening?!" cried Madikoopa. "We're being recalled! We needed to protect the planet...but we failed...he must get off the throne! Tell him that! Get him off the throooooooooooooone..."

Neptune, Koopus, and the rest of the Udani were taken away. In the distance, two other lights could be seen rising. They were of Hemu and Obargon, two other angels who made residence on this planet. The world was left without protection. It was up to Madikoopa and Blue Koop to save the world.

(this is basically me pulling out of this game because javelin thinks I ruined it, farewell)
Goodbye :( I personally thought you made it more interesting, but oh well. I'll see what I can do with this...

Madikoopa looked around frantically, at a loss of what to say or do. All the wizards are gone, she panicked, And now Fawful has the throne! Blue Koop must have noticed her anxiety, for he placed his hand on her shoulder reassuringly. "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step," he said, wise beyond his years. "We don't know where Fawful is, or how we'll stop him, but we never will if we don't start now. We must finish what we've started, friend," he said, and with that, the pair trekked back to Bowserpedia Keep to prepare for their great journey.

In Delfino, the citizens tried to fight back, but were no match for Fawful. Fawful Island was born! He flew back for a rest. On the way, he looked down and saw people. One was Madikoopa, then there were some people Fawful did not know as well. He went down to talk to them.

"Let's see what my 5 Akuma can do out of them. WHAT? FAWFUL, HERE? I wanted to destroy Madikoopa because she saved Fawful, but if he comes, it will be harder. Ah well, I do good group fees!"

Madikoopa and Blue Koop looked up to see Fawful desending with a smug grin plastered onto his face. "What are you here for?" Madikoopa asked suspiciously. "I thought you'd gone to get the throne?" Blue Koop, being of fighting spirit, was not as calm as he could have been. "You!" he snapped. "You took the throne! We tried to tell you that it was evil, but NOOO, you were too brick-headed to see through anything and now we're all in danger!" Glaring daggers at the Bean, he growled menacingly. "What do you want?"

(I hope Blue Koop isn't too OOC :P)

Back