Control the Throne II

"Oh, my, I do not want to fight a war when all the odds are stacked against you. Where is the fun there? If you withdraw now, none of your men will be harmed by me."

"I do not NEED men" said Fawful. "I can destroy you, you Fink Rat!" Fawful decided to attack.

"Hahahahahaha ♥. How adorable. Look at the Bean, in pajamas, in turn in a night gown, attacking my fort all alone! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It would be almost amusing, were it not so sad... AKUMA, ATTACK!"

A wave of newly created Akuma attack Fawful as one, shooting poisonous bullets at him.

"There is a famous saying in the east. even with a crappy gun, shoot a lot, and you will hit something. I have a hell a lot of Akuma!"

Fawful, leaving because the battle was not progressing well, went to Fawful Castle. "He has gone in search of Neptune." said Fawful, reading the note. Fawful then went to search for the Throne again. He was getting tired when he saw a house. He decided to see if he could rest there.

• GBAToad said:
    • Tucayo and Freakworld are now conscious, I think they've just taken a space pod from the tower they woke up in. The tower seems to be owned by Millennium and located in the Mindless Junk board.
    • Neptune still has the throne in his tower (not his castle, which was destroyed earlier in the story). His mind is unstable and broken after the events that took place earlier in the game.
    • After shedding light on the origins of the mysterious throne, Master Tantusar betrayed his closest ally Bowser45 and left him to die in his burning house.
    • Bowser45's dying action was sharing this information with King Neptune via IM.
    • After almost reaching Tucayo's vacant office at The 'Shroom HQ, I have been captured by the Shroobs.
    • Dr. Javelin is actually playing, and has been revealed to be secretly working with Neptune as well.
    • Fawful and LN1 have gone separate ways, Fawful is searching Tantusar's Tower and LN1 is still searching Neptune's Tower.
    • Drift and Megadardery are still in the Town of Bandits, which is ruled by King Rocker64.
    The story has gotten massive, but in short the throne appeared one day in Bowserpedia, and since then everyone has been trying to piece together the mysteries surrounding it to unlock its full power. As for everyone's intentions, some are out to utilize this power for their own benefit and others are out to destroy the throne entirely. Many have formed alliances, some are working individually, and others are working undercover. Reading through the last 10 substantial posts or something should bring you up to speed.
    GD

if you read this post and all the posts after this

it should catch you up to date

Terriermon said:
this game seems to be really unkind to people that want to join in at a later date

Or to anyone who doesn't feel like reading 4 pages of text walls to catch-up.

and while everyone is blowing eachother with magic missiles i sneak in gank the throne holder and obtain the throne. it is made of porcelain btw so it is shiny
and the throne is laced with claymores like a 12 year old's search and destroy objective
and guarded by neptune whom i hypnotized to do my bidding
i hope that isnt too bad

Gage42 said:
and while everyone is blowing eachother with magic missiles i sneak in gank the throne holder and obtain the throne. it is made of porcelain btw so it is shiny
and the throne is laced with claymores like a 12 year old's search and destroy objective
and guarded by neptune whom i hypnotized to do my bidding
i hope that isnt too bad
that's a little to simple of a post to obtain the throne with, sorry

...empty. Despite the welcoming atmosphere of the house, Fawful was clearly anxious; after his recent escapade with the demonic Earl of Millenium, he was wary of his surroundings. Painstakingly, the young Bean explored the cabin.

It was a simple residence, nothing too fancy. There was a large bookshelf in the corner, and not too far from it was a wooden desk cluttered with papers and writing utensils. As his eyes wandered around the room, Fawful noticed a jar on the table. He peeked inside to see a pile of cookies. He was about to take one, when he heard a horrified gasp. Startled, Fawful turned to see a small Magikoopa girl. Like all Magikoopas, she donned a robe and hat; hers in particular were a dark shade of purple. She couldn't have been any older than Fawful, but she seemed rather tall for her age. But more importantly, she was angry. Extremely angry. "What are you doing in here?" she demanded, her brown hair frazzled in dismay. "Who are you?!"

(Sorry if Fawful's out of character, I tried to make my entrance a little less sudden and couldn't find another way to go about it. Don't worry, I won't be writing anyone else's character again. :eek:)

The Magikoopa raised an eyebrow. Where have I heard that name before? she thought. No matter, it's probably something I thought up one day. "Alright," she said, eager to make a new friend. "You can call me Madikoopa. Would you like some cookies?" Without waiting for an answer, the naïve Koopa took some cookies out of a sky blue jar and placed them onto a plate.

The cookies had been spiked with poison, as an Akuma is in hiding in the house. One of the denizens of the house in an Akuma. Who?

"Yes please, I would." Fawful replied. He saw the look in the Magikoopa's eye. She recognized him. "I have thankfulness." He said, munching on a cookie. "I used to sell beans and badges, but only in a pipe, so you might not have been a customer."
Fawful began choking, then fainted.

Madikoopa looked at the unconsious visitor with widened eyes. What the heck? she thought. Perhaps he's allergic! Kneeling down to get a closer look, she found that Fawful's lime green face had taken on a sickly shade of purple, and his heart rate was slipping into an erratic pattern. Oh, no. That's not an allergic reaction. He's been poisoned, she realized. Thoughts swimming wildly inside her head, Madikoopa remembered something she had read in one of her many books: the only known cure for such a case was the leaves of a Lava Lotus. Great, she groaned inwardly, despite the urgency of the situation. Those things are nowhere to be found over here! Carefully but quickly, Madikoopa picked up her new friend and placed him on the couch. Sharply aware that Fawful's time was running out, she poured some milk in a cup and fed it to Fawful. Slowly but surely, he began to revive, but the poison was still raging in his body. "Fawful!" she cried as the Bean's eyes opened. "How do you feel?"

Lord Millennium has been watching from a distance.

"Hahaha ♥. There used to be some Lava Lotuses nearby, in that plant shop, but I have took care of that detail.", he said, him having bought all of the Lotuses in the shop.

Madikoopa nodded in acknowledgement. She was frantically trying to think of a way to save Fawful, but there was a lot that had to be done, and she was only one Koopa. If only there were someone who could watch over Fawful! I need to find that Lava Lotus...

Madikoopa fiddled with her hat; she knew that Lava Lotuses only thrived in the far reaches of the Wiki World, but she couldn't bring herself to leave Fawful all alone. Suddenly, she had an idea. The plant shop! she thought. Why hadn't I thought of that before? She turned to the ailing Bean, who may as well have had his stomach set on fire by the pitiful look on his face. "There's a plant shop somewhere near my house," Madikoopa explained. "I'm sure there are plenty of Lava Lotuses over there. We'll have you fixed in no time!" Madikoopa grinned, completely unaware of Lord Millennium's interference with Fawful's recovery.

Back