Control the Throne II

"Well, if there's nothing there...I guess we'll have to take the long way." she said. "I'll have to find a Lava Lotus myself. It's our only choice." Madikoopa silently prayed that the rare flower was available at the shop.

Just my luck, Madikoopa thought spitefully. How am I going to tell Fawful? He'll be lucky if he even survives by the time I get back. Discouraged, she trudged back to the cabin to break the news.

"That should be useful," remarked Madikoopa, grateful for Fawful's technological prowess. Despite this, she tensed anxiously at Fawful's last sentence. "What's your question?" she asked, expecting the worst.

Madikoopa cocked her head. "I'm sorry, I think you're mistaken. I don't believe I've met you before..." Although your name definitely sounds familiar, she added mentally. I know I've heard that name somewhere before! Unable to sort out her memories, she decided to shrug it off. "So, what about that platform of yours? I'll be needing it," she pointed out.

Madikoopa peered out the door and sure enough, there was a hovering metal platform in front of the house. Impressive, she thought. All the more reason for me to learn this stuff. Waving goodbye, she hopped onto her new mode of transportation.

NOTE: Before we continue, I need some clarification; where is this set? Are we in Wiki World or are we in the Marioverse? It seems as if the setting is shifting back and forth throughout the game...

LN1 caught up with Neptune, and kindly stated,"Neptune, we can settle this in different ways. Were you the one who forced open the door? If you were not, do you have any evidence against the one who really did it? You can answer or you can fight me until you are forced to answer. And I do not want to fight you, partially for moral reasons."

Fawful said:
I think it is set in a limitless world that expands as we go along.
Oh, okay.

That was easy, Madikoopa thought. She was about to pick one, when suddenly a blast of fire shot out of the flower, knocking her off her feet. Fumbling for her glasses, she sighed in dismay. I should have seen that coming, she scolded herself, hoping that no-one was watching. Scrambling frantically out of the field, she realized that obtaining the Lotus would be harder than she'd thought; thousands of fiery plants dotted the landscape, all fresh and ready to shoot. This was too much for the Magikoopa, and she decided to sit down and rest.

SPLASH!

Madikoopa quickly jumped out of the water. Unfortunately, there was a stream near the field, which she had unwittingly sat in. This is really not my day, is it? she grumbled inwardly. Then a spark of realization hit her. This was exactly what she'd needed! Scooping some water into her hat, Madikoopa put out the flames of the plants. Sensing the potential threat, the flowers closed up, giving Madikoopa just enough time to snatch one. Pleased with her work, she climbed back onto Fawful's platform, praying that she'd be in time.

"Yeah, I thought everyone's heard of Bows-" Madikoopa cut herself off as the memories began flooding back. The stories, the experiences, the sights... "Fawful," she said in a wavering voice. "You're the one who attacked Koopa Castle, aren't you?"

"Well, it's a long story. See, I didn't want to be part of the Koopa Troop at all, and I still don't know why they drafted me despite the fact that I was a girl. When Lord Bowser was under the influence of the shroom you gave him, I saw that as the opportunity to escape. I guess nobody missed me, because I haven't heard from that bunch since," she shrugged. "What I'm curious about is how you managed to find me here in the first place, seeing as I live in the middle of nowhere."

"I was flying in search of the throne, and I got tired and wanted a rest. I saw this house and came in." Fawful replied. "The throne... oh, how I long for the throne... oh yes, I am sorry for taking over the entire castle, too. Well, ok. I'm not. I just wanted some world conquering."

Madikoopa said:
NOTE: Before we continue, I need some clarification; where is this set? Are we in Wiki World or are we in the Marioverse? It seems as if the setting is shifting back and forth throughout the game...
It's set in the Wiki world, we started off in Bowserpedia and some of us are heading over to Wikipedia from there. If you need a map, here's one I created earlier
Though it is based around that world, it's really not limited to you making up your own locations or things like that. We didn't have those two towers here before, and that's now in.

Neptune and Javelin, who were intercepted on their way down to InfectedShroom, turned to see LN1. LN1 asked if Neptune forced open some door. Neptune said "I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you here to join us?" LN1 said "No, I just want to know who forced open the door."

"I have no idea what door you're talking about. Look, I've got to go down to see my old friend." Neptune responded. "Neptune, either you answer me now, or I will force you to answer me." LN1 quickly stated. At this point, Neptune turned around, and simply gave LN1 a strange look. "You're going to force me to answer? Me? The wizard who just kicked everyone's asses down at Bowserpedia Keep? The guy who took down two airships? The guy who formulated a complex and brilliant plot, in order to secure his escape with-"

Neptune stopped right there. He calmed right down. "You have no idea what you think you're playing with here. What, you think the bad guys are going to end up the winners in the end? You think brute force is the answer to everything? It's not! But if you really want to prove it, then we'll fight right here, right now." As Neptune stated that, he put down his sack, and pulled out his war hammer. "What's in the sack?" questioned LN1, who at this point was readying his own weapon. "Important things" replied Neptune "And some things are best left unknown."

Neptune lunged at LN1, who dodged his lunge. Neptune landed firmly onto the ground, and LN1 grabbed his sword and tried to attack Neptune. Neptune, however, deflected his sword with his hammer, and sent LN1 flying backwards. "I was told I would get a challenge!" yelled Neptune across the field. With that, LN1 ran straight towards Neptune. As soon as he got within 2 meters of him, large puffs of smoke appeared around Neptune, and as soon as the smoke faded, Neptune, Javelin and the sack were gone.

LN1, in a bout of anger, threw his sword down to the ground. It pierced a piece of paper, hand written by Neptune himself, simply stating "What door?" In anger at this, LN1 ripped the piece of paper, and decided to return to the towers to examine more evidence.

Kingbowser99 said:
Madikoopa said:
It's set in the Wiki world, we started off in Bowserpedia and some of us are heading over to Wikipedia from there. If you need a map, here's one I created earlier
Though it is based around that world, it's really not limited to you making up your own locations or things like that. We didn't have those two towers here before, and that's now in.
Alrighty then.

Fawful said:
"I was flying in search of the throne, and I got tired and wanted a rest. I saw this house and came in." Fawful replied. "The throne... oh, how I long for the throne... oh yes, I am sorry for taking over the entire castle, too. Well, ok. I'm not. I just wanted some world conquering."

"A throne?" Madikoopa asked, interested. "Now, what's so special about this throne that you'd want it so badly?"

Meanwhile, Herr Duck is standing on a hill, looking at the village that was destroyed by the Earl of Millennium's missile.
"Truly, they are a destructive race. It seems I had better finish my mission quickly, or there won't be anything left in this world."
Herr Duck then hears a beeping sound, and turns his attention to the electronic device emitting the sound.
"Ah, good. A message from the Professor. Hopefully he's finished that project he was working on, and can come help me out."

Madikoopa weighed the pros and cons of the situation. Ever since her escape from Koopa Castle, she'd had no-one to talk to, and something about the notion of this throne enticed her to come along. "Very well," she said. "Where is the throne?"

Back