Control the Throne II

Bowser45 on his way to Tucayo saw Fawful walking around with the as Tantusar shouted at him.Remembering how Tantusar helped during the riots at Neptune's castle, Bowser45 jumped on Fawful.After a brief struggle they both wondered "why are we even fighting" so they stopped."Well..." Tantusar said, "We might as well form an alliance" (although Tantusar was planning on breaking the alliance soon).They all agreed and jumping into Bowser45's ship flew together to where Tucayo and Neptune were located in a tower.Exiting the ship they all walked into the tower. "Neptune I think it's time you really explain what's going on" Bowser45 said.

It fell to night before the group all came together. Neptune began to speak. His words were frail and shaky, as he was still recovering from his corrupted phase. "This throne is evil" he began. "It was forged by an unknown source, at an unknown time, but all we know is that this throne has some sort of dark nature about it. Dark nature that has been controlling us all like pawns. The throne has some sort of sentient force about it, one that we cannot begin to control. It's as if someone took the seven deadly sins and morphed them into one. Once it grabs ahold, it cannot let go."

Neptune walked over to the window, and stared over at the peaceful city in the distance, who had just came out of a dark war. "And what's worse" continued Neptune, whose voice was even more frail now, "The throne cannot be destroyed. We've tried. We-"

Neptune tried to speak more, but could not. The air was overwhelming for him, and Tucayo began to sit him down in a nearby chair. Tucayo began himself to speak. "We tried to destroy the throne in several different ways. Burning it, sawing through it, throwing it into a volcano, but every time it seems to survive. We don't know what kind of force is keeping it alive, but we believe it would be safer if we could keep it secure, until we find the force that will be able to destroy it."

Tucayo himself started to get a bit weary, but he was not as weary as Neptune, who had been fired from two cannons himself earlier that week. Tucayo got up, and turned towards the fireplace. "What's worse, we believe that there could be a different force. One force, who not only knows how to create it, or how to destroy it, but..."

Tucayo quickly turned around. His eyes widened. "This force could very well want to control it. And if they can control it, then this could be the end of our world as we know it." The group was shocked. Their eyes too, had widened. Everyone looked towards the throne, in an obvious fear of it. Tucayo continued. "It would probably be best for us each to control this throne ourselves, before the enemy tries to take the throne."

Bowser45 then got up to speak. "Fawful seemed to take an interest in the throne. Perhaps it's him?" Neptune soon got up to speak, regaining his breath. "No, it wouldn't be him. He is just a pawn, someone who is, too, fascinated by the throne's power. But even through him the throne could escape our grasp. To avoid this happening, we must not let him get his hands on it."

"Hmm well I am pretty familiar with the dark powers of this world, so I think maybe I should go out and try to find the source of the thrones power, I think it's high time I visited my old master" Bowser45 said. "And who might that be?" Tucayo asked. "I'd rather not say, if I told you i'd probably get arrested right now." "Well where does the person live at?" "He lives on the island of banished trolls." Everyone looks at Bowser45 in disbelief. "I'm telling the truth so don't worry for my safety while i'm gone." Bowser45 said as he walked though the tower door towards the ship. "In mean time you guys do what you can to keep this force from growing." Bowser45 got into his ship and began his flight towards the Island of Trolls and the peril that unknown to him that awaited there.

In the middle of a stormy night, there was a knock at the door. When Tucayo answered, he saw a small figure in a coat. A brief flash caused by lightning showed 2 blue lenses with swirls on them, and a demonic smile. "May I come in?" asked a strange voice. "I have to rest. Please allow me to come in. Some people put the fog of rage in my eyes and my mind goes crazy!"

Bowser45's master looked through the window into the fog surrounding the Island of Trolls, and viewed the dot of light slowly approaching. He smiled. This was going to be fun... A flash of lightning illuminates him. His arm is in a sling. Master Tantusar is in the building.

When the figure enters Tucayo's house, he mutters "I have FURY." under his breath he then takes off his hood. He stares at Tucayo. Tucayo falls to the ground, unconscious. "Good night, fink rat." says Fawful. He searches through the house. "Oh, Throne, where art thou?"

LN1 said:
Through a very complex series of jumps, landings, and pain containment, LN1 had sneaked and sat on the throne while Fawful was still seraching for it.
sorry but per rule 1 you can't get the throne in one single simple post

While Fawful was searching the tower Neptune stood in front of him, then two then began to battle again.After a struggle Fawful shot a laser beam at Neptune it missed and hit a window shattering glass everywhere...

Meanwhile on the island Bowser45 lands his ship and steps out, though he can't see much due to the torrents of rain, he spots a faint light coming from Master Tantusar's house.He heads towards it but is confronted by two SPAM bots. They start to fire spam arrows at him.Bowser dodges the arrows and jumps into a nearby ditch.The firing from the SPAM bots halted.Bowser45 peaked his head from the ditch and noticed that Tantusar had stopped them with a remote, "Come inside my house" Master Tantusar said.He walked inside as Bowser45 followed, unsure of what would happen inside...

Hmm, okay. Speculating the battle from a place where no one would have expected, LN1 was watching Fawful and Neptune fight. The laser beam had caused some shaking, nothing too big. Not big enough to knock LN1 out of the watch spot as long as he held tight. However, LN1 had to take a short break for his muscles if he wanted to be able to claim the throne.

The glass injures Fawful and Neptune severely. Fawful then gets up, and suddenly transform into Dark Fawful, and sends Neptune to Tantusar's house, in the front room. Fawful then continues searching. He finds an old chair, but it is not the throne. He does not find the throne, so he goes to search elsewhere.

LN1, having found out that the throne is not nearby but within a viccinity, decided to take off to search too. Deciding to take a different path from Fawful both for keeping his existence a secret and to be productive search-wise, he kicked open a different door. It was the dinner table, which, while had a 0% amount of throne, had some items that could help LN1 on his quest. Somewhat unfortunately, it boiled down to a candle, some matches, and a few trays. Better than nothing, LN1 grabbed the items, but only one tray. He kept his search.

GBAToad regains consciousness in the emergency ward of the Bandit Hospital. Shocked, he realizes that something has happened. He rolls over and sits up to look outside his room's open window. There was no conflict raging outside. He observes Bandit Town square and notices the convenience store parked in a ditch, many trees were crushed, and the state of the land was in dismay. Everyone had fled, meaning those he believed to be his allies were long gone. The throne had obviously been relocated. How long had it been since he was tendering Bowser45's wounds? He glances down at his legs. The arrow was gone, though there was a visible scar running down his thigh. With a heavy sigh, he rolls back over in bed. "They left me."

"You had blacked out, what else could they do?" his conscious nags him.

His Game Boy Advance mushroom cap was sitting on a chair on the other end of the room next to a fresh issue of The 'Shroom, his weapon straddled over the right side of the wooden seat. A few colorful balloons float peacefully in the corner of the room next to a laundry basket. Bored, he sits up and limps over to the chair. He grabs The 'Shroom, puts his cap on his head and begins reading.

THRONE!
Throne throne throne throne throne throne throne throne throne throne throne throne throne throne throne throne....

Disgusted, GBAToad crumples up the paper and throws it out his window. Even The 'Shroom had the madness. He gazes back out the window and sees Bowserpedia town, with the mysterious cloud looming over it. He notices The 'Shroom HQ's neon sign flashing very faintly.

His mind clicks. Unless Tucayo was occupied with something else, there was no way he'd let such an article be published. He had to make his way to The 'Shroom Headquarters to find out what was going on. There was no way the hospital would discharge him looking like this, so he digs through the laundry basket for a disguise, and finds a complete doctor's outfit. He covers his face with the mask, dawns the head mirror and stethoscope, and throws on the doctors coat and pants over his patient gown. Grabbing a few needles loaded with general anaesthetic, he rushes out the door with his weapon and runs down the hallway. Toad nurses give him strange looks as he rushes into the elevator and mashes the Lobby button.

You miss two pages of posts and this is what happens. :P

Yes I did. The last place I was mentioned was the beginning of page 3, though my character wouldn't know what has happened since then.

Fawful had thought he had gotten rid of LN1. The truth is, he hadn't. It took a pretty big while, but LN1 got his way out of the dungeon. However, he knew Fawful was expecting this. As a quick reflex, LN1 picked up his tray and used it as a shield, which blocked the ray gun shot. Fawful, mildly shocked, had given LN1 an opening, in which LN1 dashed, and made a tray uppercut. It hurt enough to give LN1 time to flee and have a short break to be ready for an actual combat. LN1 hid in between the walls for his break, just to be sure.

Back