Death.

Gabumon said:
Zae said:
Mario4Ever said:
cryoAwakening said:
For me, I believe in heaven and that there is a god and that through christianity you can too enter Heaven.

cryoAwakening said:
death should just been seen as the end of the book.

I am confused. If there's an "end to the book," does that make the afterlife an epilogue or something?

yes it does.

What if the afterlife is a crappy sequel that doesn't even have the correct voice actors?
the book was better

reincarnation, baby. Striving towards becoming a capybara next life.

If reincarnation was true, and everyone has been reincarnated into a new human being, it makes you wonder...

It like, how many lives have you lived then? For all I know, I could be the 112th reincarnation of someone 1,000s of years ago.

It also makes you wonder what would happen if you knew you were reincarnated, and had the memory of all your past lives. Man, that's just like reincarnception.

It's simple, reincarnation is just like regenerating in Doctor Who except you become young again

Are you sure it's not just because of all the WW2 video games?

Y'all're too young to talk about death. :daisy:

Earthquakes and disease are also natural as well, and both can be unpredictable. It's hay-wired in our brains to be scared of death so we end up surviving and passing our traits.

Nobody gets out here alive.

85 said:
this is a forum with an average age of 14.

you'll all be fine.
Well gee it's fine for you, you're 15, you're still young, me I'm setting my ways

I've got 60 more years before I'm predicted to die!

Kingbowser99 said:
85 said:
this is a forum with an average age of 14.

you'll all be fine.
Well gee it's fine for you, you're 15, you're still young, me I'm setting my ways

I've got 60 more years before I'm predicted to die!

Eh, you youngsters and your lamentations.

Imagine all the nice games we'll get in our lifetime and all the nice music we get to listen to and the nice movies we saw. I'm looking forward to life, actually.

Mario Party X said:
Imagine all the nice games we'll get in our lifetime and all the nice music we get to listen to and the nice movies we saw. I'm looking forward to life, actually.
what

you're already alive

You probably don't know, but there are lots of people, who never leave their Moms Uterus alive, aka, dead before being born.
So age is the least thing that matters when dying, as death can happen at any time.

MKGirlism said:
You probably don't know, but there are lots of people, who never leave their Moms Uterus alive, aka, dead before being born.
So age is the least thing that matters when dying, as death can happen at any time.
that's called stillborn

Ehhh...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stillborn

Kingbowser99 said:
Mario Party X said:
what

you're already alive
I meant the future.

Mario Party X said:
Kingbowser99 said:
Mario Party X said:
what

you're already alive
I meant the future.
I am really confused right now

Are you talking about reincarnation?

For all we know.

I could get shot in the head by a sniper just because.(it could be an accident. or not)

Kingbowser99 may end up with cancer.

Phantom L could be run over by a car because the driver was reckless.

Mario Party X could die due to too much consumption of water.

IT COULD HAPPEN ANYWHERE. ANYTIME. THIS IS THE GAME OF LIFE.

Kingbowser99 said:
Mario Party X said:
Kingbowser99 said:
Mario Party X said:
what

you're already alive
I meant the future.
I am really confused right now

Are you talking about reincarnation?

She is talking about how she is still young and has the majority of her life ahead of her, which allows her to look forward to the things that will happen in the future.

Read it as

Mario Party X said:
I'm looking forward to [the rest of my] life, actually.

Back