My review on Mario & Luigi Dream Team

Austin4606

Game Developer and Fawfuls loyal minion.
Ever since i heard of this game i FREAKED OUT since one of my favorite Mario games as a kid was Bowsers Inside Story. The game is AMAZING and really brings me back to the good o' days of my classic DS. 8) But best of all in the game was the fighting mechanics, it brings a really good experience in having to move the 3DS around. The story was really good too.

Overall, here is my score:

Story - 8/10

Game Mechanics - 7.2/10

Score: 8.9/10

Nintendo made a very good mario RPG, and my honest opinion for best gameplay is to use the XL size. Thanks for reading. :)

This should be merged with the Mario & Luigi: Dream Team topic

If you were a kid during the Bowser's Inside Story era, you are likely to still be a kid. The game is not old after all.

Pretty fair review, by the way. I agree with everything.

It needs to be longer if you want be seen as famous in the world of reviewing.

nsymon said:
It needs to be longer if you want be seen as famous in the world of reviewing.

No it doesn't.

Sure he might need some more detail, but him making it longer just for the sake of making it longer is stupid.

Well the thing is people always say "Quality, not Quantity", which should mean "try your best to fit in as much as you can, we honestly don't care about the amount of words or pages there are", but what they really mean is "try your best to fit in as much as you can, we honestly don't care about the amount of words or pages there are, as long as they exceed this amount of words/pages"

tl;dr people will claim that they don't care about quantity, but trust me, they care. I learned that in college.

So I would say you probably do need to expand outwards, while trying your best to review as much as you can in the game. Perhaps you could explain what you liked about the game? Certain points that you liked? What made the graphics interesting? Things like that.

Anyway, good start, I give this review an 8/10 for effort.

Well I learned this when I took AP tests that even really long and elaborate-looking essays get lower scores while the shorter ones get high scores. The key here is precision of detail and information. No one likes fluff, everyone likes precision. I requested the topic creator to maybe give a little more detail when it comes to giving reviews.

I'm blunt when I write essays. One I wrote last year was the shortest in the class, and still got one of the highest grades

I gave as much detail as possible. Plus, it was very late when i wrote this and didn't have much time to put much detail into it. But overall it was indeed a EPIC game. 8) 8)

Bosses took a bit too long honestly, and i had to beat the final boss on easy mode... :-[ :-[

Meh I beat the Elder Princess Shroob in like 2 turns but that's because I was bored and had nothing else to do so I made my guys highly leveled to see how long she'd last.

It looks more like a summary, than a full Review, actually.
Extend everything above Line -1 in at least 500 words, and it'll give it more of a Review feeling.

Agumon said:
Kingbowser99 said:
Earl of Lemongrab said:
I've seen harder. *cough*CACKLETTA'S SOUL*cough*
I've also seen harder. *cough*ELDER PRINCESS SHROOB*cough*
Even harder. *cough*Culex*cough*
Nono *cough*nothing is harder than elder princess shroob*cough*

*coughcoughcough* jeez, can someone get me a glass of water?

Get behind, throw, it's the easiest thing I've ever done in a Mario game

Back